• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Part III ... some new carbon parts... 2013 POLARIS RMK.. COMING FEBRUARY 10th, 2012 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
Who's all with me in that Mr. Horse should just show us the whole sled already? Cause we all know that he has all the info before Facebook does, and seems to know more than he is letting out! Out with it! Haha

I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
I am sure Mountianhorse has more info.... But he can't let it out too soon.

We just have to be patient!!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
:ranger:

And on todays menu. Carbon fiber over-structure.

This in combination with the new running boards will bump the responsiveness and rigidity of the chassis a couple of more notches... Some other updates to this chassis and we'll have a really evolved refined sled platform that will be hard to beat. (keep your eyes peeled for more):face-icon-small-win

Look closely at the jackshaft and brake rotor area...see anything different?... you can get an idea of what else is in the works. It also answers speculation that has been posted on another one of my threads as to location of the brake caliper/rotor. Hmmmm. :face-icon-small-sho

These CF parts themselves will be only a small drop in weight...but a significant player in the "overall picture"... and besides the cool factor, this should make a noticeable difference in the "feel" of the sled...

picture.php

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
annnnd it looks like the standard chaincase is gone.... :shocked:

this is going to be a real BA sled :face-icon-small-coo

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
if there is no chaincase, and the brake rotor is on the jackshaft, how are we going to stop when we blow a drive belt on this new drive?

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
if there is no chaincase, and the brake rotor is on the jackshaft, how are we going to stop when we blow a drive belt on this new drive?

If thats the case why not just put another new one on? why would you not carry a spare just like everyone carries a spare drive belt?

P
Feb 26, 2011
Western NY
Anyone heard anything on MSRP's yet? Im wondering if they will be alot more $$$

I was wondering the exact same thing! im ordering a new sled this year but i feel 11,999 is gunna be my max MSRP. this sled im guessing will be closer to the 13,999. sweet sled for sure, i hope some of this stuff transfers over to the 600 rmk and the assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features