• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Part II ... 2013 POLARIS RMK.. COMING FEBRUARY 10th, 2012 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I actually had a dream last night...all these new changes with the rumors of carbon fiber and belt drive...for $11,400 MSRP

HAHA

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
skinz

I bet the people over at Skinz aren't all that excited about these releases. I suppose they can hope that the running boards and seat somehow don't work?

Edit: I guess they could probably just jack up the prices on their tunnel bags....

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I bet the people over at Skinz aren't all that excited about these releases. I suppose they can hope that the running boards and seat somehow don't work?

Edit: I guess they could probably just jack up the prices on their tunnel bags....

I was thinking the same thing...that seat is a little lower than the 11's and 12's, right?

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
:ranger: The third installment of pics is the new Mountain Friendly PRO RMK Seat.

For those that like the mobility of not having to clear the living room couch when hopping from side to side on the sled... I like the looks of it! :face-icon-small-coo.

This is a contributor to a ligher package as well at 1lb weight savings. It will all add up... cant wait to see what the final official number is.

I had a similar seat that I paid big $$ for in the aftermarket... now standard issue...

You people that like to ride like Dan Adams ... eat your hearts out!!

I like the looks of the running boards in the overhead shot... I really appreciate the design and the creative use of a one piece extrusion that will, I'm sure, add rigidity to an already very responsive sled.

picture.php

Looks familiar!

IMG_0509.JPG

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
hmmm, there goes my underseat bag. at least the one i use now. i'm sure they will have a smaller one out. although to be honest the under seat bag i have now isn't very useful. oh, it works just fine, except everything in it is soak after a couple hours. so even my tools are hard to get with everything wet and frozen. the more i see of those running boards, the harder it is going to be to justify the air frames...

pv

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
I'm sure the aftermarket companies will be shaking there head because they're going to have to spend alot of $$ on RD to bring some new improvements to the table! This is all good. Pushing the sports to the next level... AGAIN :face-icon-small-coo

a-arms should transfer to the '12s if they're the same length, wonder if they'll be for the Pro only or for all RMKs (assaults and std)

Boards are awesome for a stock sled but $500 can get you a similar setup on your '12

seat: take it or leave it. once again, cool to have stock but dont really see it as a necessary thing to push me off my 12 to a 13...

keep it comin Polaris!:whip:

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Bumper looks the same.. :face-icon-small-fro unless its black aluminum? Whats next? Throttle block? Belt drive? Track? Skid? ...... Motor? :face-icon-small-hap

D

Dekk

Jun 22, 2011
Hawarden Iowa
Really impressed with all the changes. I'm thinking we are gonna see a picture of a upgraded front bumper next.

Z

Zak.V

Jul 28, 2011
Really impressed with all the changes. I'm thinking we are gonna see a picture of a upgraded front bumper next.

I'm thinking we might get a peek at the new hand controls. Pretty nice features so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Super A

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Belgrade Mt
Body Parts For Sale

Kidney - Left or right your choice, pretty good shape, had some rough years during the 90's, make an offer.

Left nut - produced 2 children with near average intelligence (now if I can just find where my wife keeps it.) :face-icon-small-hap

Anybody need a spleen or gall bladder, a fellow can live without those forever.

All parts need to be picked up or harvested by July 1 so I can heal in time for the first ride.

With a little luck and a cost of living raise, I'll have one.

Just can't wait.

Alan

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Thanks MH.

I threw a leg over Keith Curt's Pro Assault yesterday with Skins seat and running boards (THOSE ARE SWEET!!).

He's got the freeride lower seat...and it's not too low. Not bad at all. What are those, 2" lower than stock seats?

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
Kidney - Left or right your choice, pretty good shape, had some rough years during the 90's, make an offer.

Left nut - produced 2 children with near average intelligence (now if I can just find where my wife keeps it.) :face-icon-small-hap

Anybody need a spline or gall, a fellow can live without those forever.

All parts need to be picked up or harvested by July 1 so I can heal in time for the first ride.

With a little luck and a cost of living raise, I'll have one.

Just can't wait.

Alan

You have a spline? What are you, the Terminator? Regardless of body parts, that was some funny stuff right there.

"Near average intelligence" Cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features