• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PART 7... 2013 POLARIS RMK.. COMING IN JUST 2 DAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2003
Hinton, Alberta
Can I order one without a motor, lol
Looks like the full package, my pc might turn into a backup sled. I worry about the motor, but with that much improvement, I can handle a little worry.

This I gotta see! Now we just need to convert Blowmobiler.LOL!

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
I'm torn between thinking there is going to be one more big change, and thinking they already showed everything and tomorrow is just going to be the whole package together. Either way, I'm snowchecking. Show me a flat black, painted tunnel, 15 year warranty, 200 horsepower, and 417 pounds for 3200 bucks!!!

G

GREICO1

Apr 12, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
gonna go out on a limb..how about a fuji built..800 ho direct injected motor at 165 hp? thats what I am going with..oh and its a bit lighter then the cfi-2 motor...

Won't happen. Fuji relationship is winding down and likely won't see any new motors from them. Motor will be the same-just gonna have a new little friend.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Won't happen. Fuji relationship is winding down and likely won't see any new motors from them. Motor will be the same-just gonna have a new little friend.

You guys are crazy if you really think there putting a turbo on it... Sled looks awesome though, damn so tempting to ditch the Nytro:face-icon-small-fro

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Silly questions

A few questions, that may have been asked already.
Is there no need for a belt tension-er?
Won't a belt stretch? Conveyor, serpentine, belts do.
And by looking at the picture it appears to me it would cost less for the belt drive as apposed to the chain drive.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
A few questions, that may have been asked already.
Is there no need for a belt tension-er?
Won't a belt stretch? Conveyor, serpentine, belts do.
And by looking at the picture it appears to me it would cost less for the belt drive as apposed to the chain drive.

These new Gates Poly Chain Carbon belts do not stretch! Carbon fibre cord with polyurethane compound, no rubber, no stretch, no maintenance, no worries. We'll see where Polaris comes out price wise, but yes should be very cost effective overall. The sprockets to me, look to be nickasil coated aluminum and they and the belt should last for the life of the sled, untouched.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
40 more minutes. Its coming soon.
Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
I seriously woke up ten times last night hoping it was 9:00 already. Made no sense cause I get up at seven, lol but I also had trouble sleeping. Ten times more exciting than Christmas! Lol

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I seriously woke up ten times last night hoping it was 9:00 already. Made no sense cause I get up at seven, lol but I also had trouble sleeping. Ten times more exciting than Christmas! Lol

I resemble that post...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features