• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
That’s correct you can and it sure is awesome. The refresh rate isn’t super fast so not as nice as could be but unless it’s not superior hardware a software update could likely fix that. It does exactly what I hoped for like relearning exhaust and power valves on my boost. Impatiently waiting for ezlink to have software for programming the lynx keys than gonna be super nice to have same key for all my and buddies sleds. Overall very glad I spent the money very nice to have in the toolbox with all the tech on newer sleds. Can log probably close to 30 parameters on the boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being able to program doo keys is great. I programmed all my buddy’s doo keys with my maptuner to the same key and they carry one extra. Key got lost in a sled roll over and nice that all the keys were the same.

FriscoProx

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Murph's code still works. Just ordered an AA3 for a truck project and added the Polaris cable for the sled. Thanks EZ Lynk and Murph!

Werx07

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2009
I see a new Arctic Cat cord for the Ez Lynk 3. What models will it connect too? As a shop we have Digital Wrench and Budds but Arctic Cat Catt II will not function if your not a OEM dealer so I am hoping for a simple workaround. I have a auto agent 2 and it works well for reflashing UTVs!

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Murph's code still works. Just ordered an AA3 for a truck project and added the Polaris cable for the sled. Thanks EZ Lynk and Murph!

There is an EZLYNK 10% off discount code:
murph10

Yep.
murph10 Discount code is still active.

EZLYNK had a great booth at the Salt Lake City show. Link to purchase in my quote above.

alstar

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
North of Duluth, MN
Hello I'm new-ish the forums, Looked around a lot but haven't posted really. I can shed some more light this. The EZ LYNK Auto Agent 3 does have the standard OBD2 connector for automotive applications. We also offer the powersports cables that allow you to literally unplug the unit out of your truck, and directly into your sled or utv's diagnostic port. Both Auto Agent 3 and 2 can do this. I'm sure several people on this forum are familiar with or have heard of EZ LYNK in the light duty diesel space. We are just taking all of our tech with cloud flashing support, diagnostics, data logging and special functions and bringing it to powersports also.

We currently have cables for the big 3. As TRS mentioned with the Polaris 850, 9R, and Boost you can do EV re-learns and wastegate re-learns on the boost all from the Auto Agent app on your phone. You can also read and clear codes, data log, etc. Polaris 650 will be added to this in a few days. We are adding more functions and features all the time for different machines. For instance, Ski-doo key programming is also about to release.

The Idea is to take functions that normally require a trip to a dealer that are simple and quick to perform, and make them available without the need of the factory tools. The Auto Agent will also support flashing. There are technicians that are offering calibrations for UTV's and sleds on the platform just like in the automotive space.

There is going to be lots more coming for EZ LYNK in the powersports markets. For a little more information regarding the product you can look here. https://www.shopkinectd.com/

I know this probably created more questions than I answered but we will be posting some video's that will better explain, and show some of the capabilities of the platform.
I see you mentioned the 850, 9R and Boost - what about the Axys 800?

Werx07

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2009
I see you mentioned the 850, 9R and Boost - what about the Axys 800?
What Arctic Cat models will it work on? As a independent shop we have the auto agent 2 and use it for reflashing Polaris UTVs. I seen the new cable for Auto Agent 3 to Arctic Cat and I am considering the upgrade if we can get some support for the Arctic Cat sleds. They are the one manufacture that really has no work around diag options currently. It would be great to see you guys cover at least the newer Ctec models!!

Murph

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
So are you getting 12V power from a running sled to diagnose the "non"-running sled?

No. Sled will run and idle with both E-VES and wastegate codes.

I always recalibrate E-VES and wastegate with sled running so I don’t get a “low voltage” error while recalibrating

Murph

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
What is the process for getting the E-VES and wastegate learn functions on the EzLynk?

Buy EZLYNK
Install Auto Agent app on your phone.

Plug in EZLYNK, open app, start sled, EZLYNK recognizes vehicle, give you “functions” options. Click on E-VES relearn and/ or wastegate .

Done

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
No functions came up for my 2022 Boost but they did on my 23 gen 5.
I sent you a message let's connect and see what is happening with your boost. It should pull up all the functions for that. This is one of our test sleds, also a 22 boost

Screenshot_20231219_091910_Auto Agent.jpg Screenshot_20231219_091917_Auto Agent.jpg

J
Sep 1, 2011
S/E MN
No. Sled will run and idle with both E-VES and wastegate codes.

I always recalibrate E-VES and wastegate with sled running so I don’t get a “low voltage” error while recalibrating
Murph do you have a video on how to set it up with a polaris boost? I have an eazylink that should be here next week. But I am technologically challenged
Thanks

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
As Murph said. It’s better to have the sled running to do the relearn. Many times the battery used to power up doesn’t have enough voltage to get the relearn accomplished.

Premium Features