• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
As Murph said. It’s better to have the sled running to do the relearn. Many times the battery used to power up doesn’t have enough voltage to get the relearn accomplished.
how about sled being "hot" or up to running temp? i have seen a few posts about that

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
That hasn’t made a difference. I did have an issue today that functions wouldn’t come up until after I had Wi-Fi connection from the house. It had an update.

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
I’ve asked this question with no answer. when you have a 850 with a bikeman flash it does not work with the relearn on any of it. What can be done to get these functions to work?
To clarify relearns are not working with our tool or any tool, Digital wrench also?

S

sledhed88

Dec 13, 2007
What is the process to perform a data log ?
Do you just need to leave the EZLynk connected to the data port, and ride ? And then the parameters will be viewable afterwards through the app ?
Thanks

P
Feb 4, 2008
Cle Elum, WA
My ezlynk still wont show up any functions for my boost. So far it has been a waste of money. I wanted it to program BRP (gen 5) keys and relearn waste gate and ev and it still can’t even do that

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
My ezlynk still wont show up any functions for my boost. So far it has been a waste of money. I wanted it to program BRP (gen 5) keys and relearn waste gate and ev and it still can’t even do that
Direct message @EZ-LYNK here on SnoWest or call them directly-- speak to John or Bobby.

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
I shot you a message. I can help you out with any issues you might have. Key programing on Gen 5 hasn't been released yet, It is close. Gen 4, certain UTV's, ATV's, and watercraft are currently available for key programing.

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
I just went and connected to our 22 boost to show the navigation through the screens. This should help with finding the functions.

Capture 2.JPG Capture 3.JPG Capture 4.JPG Capture 5.JPG Capture 6.JPG Capture 7.JPG Capture 8.JPG Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20240108_082619_Auto Agent.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 20

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
I was on the phone with tech support for about 20 minutes and they got the functions to show up. The WG and EV functions were performed. Thanks Bobby
Great! I'm glad they got you taken care of.

R
Oct 9, 2019
I’m currently having issues with a bog on my 22 boost. Going to clean the power valves when I get back from out west just making sure I can do the relearn with the aa3 or if I’ll have to bring it in for digital wrench to do

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
I’m currently having issues with a bog on my 22 boost. Going to clean the power valves when I get back from out west just making sure I can do the relearn with the aa3 or if I’ll have to bring it in for digital wrench to do
The AA3 will do the relearns no problem. No need for digital wrench for that

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
Had to relearn 3 sleds on the hill because the dealers never did a relearn after the brake re-flash…. Came in handy not to have to run to a different dealer when on a trip!

IMG_9224.jpeg

Premium Features