• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

T
Dec 19, 2007
When datalogging, and then reviewing the data - is there a means to have the Tiles, Gauges, and Graphs always show the same thing? Seems I always need to re-pick what data I want showing which is annoying...

A
Feb 12, 2012
Can we change the color of the "Night Blade" marker light? I've heard Poo can di it with the digital wrench. Wondering if the Ez Lynk can.

ryang85

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2020
Oregon/Norcal
hopefully a few more shops start using it, I'm debating if I want to wait for warranty to be up before I do a tune. I ordered an EZ lynk to the do exhaust valve relearn and shipping was super fast, got it in the mail the next day and on the bright side I can use it for doing some tuning my pickup when the time comes.

Last edited:
T

tb123

Oct 27, 2023
MT
Does Auto Agent 3 support oil pump priming as a user feature? Contrary to what EzLynk told me through email, you can't use EzLynk to prime the oil pump on the 850 (at least it does not appear to be supported on my app for the Axys with Auto Agent 2 - earlier posts on this thread also say it's not supported for the Matryx). The EzLynk power-up cable doesn't even power any of the pumps (it only powers the ECU). The only EzLynk supported oil pump related feature appears to be to flash the oil pump offset number (called Oil Pump Calibration in the cell phone app). Unfortunately, as I was under the impression that EzLynk supported the oil pump priming feature, I thought this calibration (numbers 1 through 5) was a command of desired oil pump pulses during priming so I accidentally flashed a #3 calibration to my ECU. I now need to revert back to the correct offset for my oil pump. The Polaris service manual says that the required oil pump offset number is listed on the ECU. Can someone more knowledgeable than me please take a look at the attached photo of my ECU label and confirm the offset number that Polaris specified for my ECU/pump? Thanks very much!

IMG_3223.jpg IMG_3220.PNG

T

tb123

Oct 27, 2023
MT
It’s a 3. If you look there is a code 003.
If you want more oil from the pump you can go to a 2 or 1.
Thanks! That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure that the 003 was referring to the oil pump. The service manual also says that the oil pump housing has a number on it, but so far I haven't been able to find it.

Is #3 the typical factory offset value, or are they all different? Since the pumps are supposed to be marked with a number, I'm curious if flow is measured at the factory and a number is determined from the measurement as a "calibration".

So a lower number results in more oil?
1 = more pulses per time? 5 = fewer pulses per time?

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Thanks! That's what I figured, but I wanted to make sure that the 003 was referring to the oil pump. The service manual also says that the oil pump housing has a number on it, but so far I haven't been able to find it.

Is #3 the typical factory offset value, or are they all different? Since the pumps are supposed to be marked with a number, I'm curious if flow is measured at the factory and a number is determined from the measurement as a "calibration".

So a lower number results in more oil?
1 = more pulses per time? 5 = fewer pulses per time?
That is what I have been told.
We haven’t seen a 4 or 5 to date.
My 003 is running on 1.

A@ron

Premium Member
Apr 16, 2017
Wisconsin
Ordered mine last weekend showed up on Wednesday! Got to mess around with it this morning and wow 🤩 It is so user friendly and fast! Had prior experience using EZLynk tunning/flashing trucks. Extremely happy I chose this device over others. Highly recommend purchasing one. Here’s a little vid using it on my wife’s 850. Checked for DTC’s and did a EVS re-learn. No issues.

T

tb123

Oct 27, 2023
MT
If you want more oil from the pump you can go to a 2 or 1.
I was pretty curious about this so I reached out to Polaris. They told me that a higher offset value provides a higher oil flow rate.
If this is accurate, I don't recommend decreasing the offset number. It would be good if someone did some independent testing on this or if EzLynk could chime in, as I guess it's possible that EzLynk's calibrations are not a copy of the Polaris offset calibrations, or they are named backwards vs. those in Digital Wrench.

Polaris also told me the following:
The offset number is dedicated to a particular pump, not sled model. Flow rates are determined by the pump manufacturer. If a pump is replaced, an ECU recalibration is needed based on the offset number provided on the replacement pump.
If this is true, it's important to match the calibration on the pump, not the ECU (unless you know that the pump has never been replaced). An 001 calibration won't necessarily provide the same oil rate on one sled vs. an 001 calibration on another sled...

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
So what is interesting here, I also received my information from a Polaris engineer and confirmed by Jack.
I have a 3 pump and changed it to a 1. The exhaust was a fog.
You are correct, if the pump was changed you must look at the pump code. EZ will also tell you the code that it’s set at.
If you have concern, please leave the pump calibration as identified on your pump.

Last edited:

gopher-it!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
I had injector low voltage code come up on digital wrench 7 times.
Ezlynk would not pick up the code.

Premium Features