• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
To use, order from Kinect'D:
Auto Agent 3
Polaris Cable
is that all?
That is everything you will need to do relearns on sleds. To do ECM flashing you will also need the Power up cable.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Love this thing. Sure makes things simple.
We use it a lot.
Diagnosed 2019 Ski-Doo last night.
Every group needs one.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
We got one in our group, just waiting on cables.

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Any info on this question?
Speedwerx and Terra Alps Racing are both offering calibrations on our platform. Gilomen Innovations is as well for UTV's . We are working with others' in the industry right now so they can offer their products and services with the EZ LYNK platform. We will Let them make their own announcements when they are ready. Lots of exciting things coming!

bwmech

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 402360
Buddys 23 Boost popped an EV code.
He pulled up next to me, we plugged in EZLYNK and did a relearn on the spot.
His sled ran flawless and no more codes.
are you able to do relearns without having any service for the phone? My EZ lynk will not work unless I have service or an internet wifi signal.

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
are you able to do relearns without having any service for the phone? My EZ lynk will not work unless I have service or an internet wifi signal.
No cell service needed to preform EV and WG relearns in the field. Also no need for cell service to flash tunes, just need the power up cable as mentioned above for ECU flashing. Which is a HUGE advantage to EZlynk in my opinion. I have also reflashed several EVs on rides when codes show up on buddies sleds. Also the data logging is awesome as you can capture just about any of the vehicle data points. Such an easy yet powerful platform!

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Do you offer a discount code for SnoWest members? Doesn't hurt to ask!
There is an EZLYNK 10% off discount code:
murph10

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Yes a very valuable tool for diagnosing, figured out my bog was a collapsing intake boost with the data-logging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
when you data log, can you use your cell phone or tablet to see data live? I’m pretty sure when I talked with them at haydays and the utsh snow show the EZlink rep told me you could watch live data on your phone, anyone tried it?

Squirreler

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
when you data log, can you use your cell phone or tablet to see data live? I’m pretty sure when I talked with them at haydays and the utsh snow show the EZlink rep told me you could watch live data on your phone, anyone tried it?

That’s correct you can and it sure is awesome. The refresh rate isn’t super fast so not as nice as could be but unless it’s not superior hardware a software update could likely fix that. It does exactly what I hoped for like relearning exhaust and power valves on my boost. Impatiently waiting for ezlink to have software for programming the lynx keys than gonna be super nice to have same key for all my and buddies sleds. Overall very glad I spent the money very nice to have in the toolbox with all the tech on newer sleds. Can log probably close to 30 parameters on the boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Yes you can view live data on your smart phone or tablet. You can select which PIDs you would like to monitor and set min/max thresholds with a visual alarm also.

Last edited:
Premium Features