• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I would LOVE to start seeing some ecu support for these sleds and MFGs start using it to push tuning so we can stop having to buy proprietary systems from every brand.

It worked SO good foe the car/truck world.

Have one sitting in my truck and would be super handy to use on a sled now too!

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Can you use it to adjust speedometer calibration to account for gearing changes or driver diameter changes?
Currently it doesn't have the ability to change the speedo. We are somewhat limited on certain functions. If it is on the CAN BUS we can probably work on adding features like this.

S
Jan 16, 2008
Lincoln MT
Currently it doesn't have the ability to change the speedo. We are somewhat limited on certain functions. If it is on the CAN BUS we can probably work on adding features like this.
Was going to order the module and polaris and can-am kit. do you need the power up kit for each to be able to do things without the sled running?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I talked with the EZlink guys quite a bit at haydays and a couple other times since. Have had a couple friends using it to tune their diesel trucks. You have to have a good tune. Last time I talked with them no one was making sled tunes for it yet, EZlink only sells the tuner, not the tunes. Speedwerx was supposed to be working on some. Anyone know who has Boost tunes for it? Or tried them?

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Was going to order the module and polaris and can-am kit. do you need the power up kit for each to be able to do things without the sled running?
Yes you would need one for Polaris and one for BRP as the connections are different

armey37

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Richland,WA
Check them out.
You can now relearn your ex valves and waste gate actuator anywhere with your phone.
It will also data log, check for codes, erase codes and much more.
It’s not locked to one vehicle, you can use it on multiple vehicles, sleds, trucks, UTV’s and more.
Get your buddy's together and purchase one. It could save your weekend or week long trip. Cheap insurance for sure.
I believe this is a must have.
Eliminate the trip to your dealer for simple tasks or trying to get them to do it without waiting weeks to get in.
Thanks TRS for the recommendations. I just ordered the cable. I have ez lynx 2 just sitting in my truck.

D

doudea

Sep 20, 2009
Western Slope
I talked with the EZlink guys quite a bit at haydays and a couple other times since. Have had a couple friends using it to tune their diesel trucks. You have to have a good tune. Last time I talked with them no one was making sled tunes for it yet, EZlink only sells the tuner, not the tunes. Speedwerx was supposed to be working on some. Anyone know who has Boost tunes for it? Or tried them?
I’ve been running the Speedwerx’s tunes and they are awesome! I have about 850 miles running their 20HP tune. It’s been pull the rope and rip. They did a bunch of fuel clean up in the bottom end fuel mapping as well. Super crisp and fun for tree riding!

2AEAC0D5-4635-4AF2-B038-C4180BA224B2.png

K
Apr 12, 2018
Just had two very good techs quit and go elswhere from the Doo dealer ( John Elway power sports, new take over) here in Laramie. and the Poo dealer has a continous turnover here also.
gtwitch in wyoming
Head about 200 miles west, on I80, and you will find probably the best doo dealer in the rockies. I've never seen a better customer service in 40 years of riding. Just a suggestion.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
We currently have cables for the big 3.
We are adding more functions and features all the time for different machines.
For instance, Ski-doo key programming is also about to release
That would be MOST WELCOME indeed!!
Its always so nice to have ALL of our keys coded for ALL of our sleds so they are 100% interchangable.

Cornfusion

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2017
Western Pa
I have silber remote flash setup. Would the polaris cable work with ez link? I assume it would since it also converts to obd2 plug. Which reminds me I have a silber cable for ktm as well. Will this interface with ktm now or in the future?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
I have silber remote flash setup. Would the polaris cable work with ez link? I assume it would since it also converts to obd2 plug. Which reminds me I have a silber cable for ktm as well. Will this interface with ktm now or in the future?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
We haven't tested with the silber cable, I couldn't tell you if it's compatible or not. On the KTM you could probably plug in and read some generic PIDS. Most of us here ride bikes in the summer so I personally would love to have our product work for KTM. It's really a matter of development time to be honest. We have to pick and choose somewhat.

Premium Features