• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 Matrix - Minor annoyances/Tips and tricks

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
On my 22 slash 155 I can't get the track to align, I've counted the threads, measured and I can't get it. No matter what I do. The front of the track is tight on the left and the rear is close on the otherwise. Only thing I've done is put a big wheel kit on it. I did take the skid out to do the a new shock and the big wheel kit. Anyone got any ideas

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
On my 22 slash 155 I can't get the track to align, I've counted the threads, measured and I can't get it. No matter what I do. The front of the track is tight on the left and the rear is close on the otherwise. Only thing I've done is put a big wheel kit on it. I did take the skid out to do the a new shock and the big wheel kit. Anyone got any ideas

Drivers are not one cog off on the driveshaft ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Loosen the rts and tighten the fts. That should help
Did that. Added 1/4' of preload to fts. Also the nut holding one side of the sway bar on was gone. The post earlier about checking all your bolts and making sure they are there / tight is critical. Lost the fuel pump yesterday .... sigh - Oh and it still doesn't come up on edge like my 2017 did. Seriously doubting why I bought this.

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
So far I've gone closer to 10 turns on my FTS which seems pretty extreme, but it's finally starting to feel better.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Dealer is saying April on the fuel pump so I guess at this point the amount of preload on the fts doesn't f*ing matter does it? Riding a 2014 the rest of the season. :mad:

Lobster Carl

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2018
My friend has a 21 matryx SBA that the fuel pump let go on under 100 miles last year. Pumps for those were backordered then. Dealer put an aftermarket one in for him. Bosch maybe?? I dont remember. But we took it back in this fall to have the "Polaris" one back in. No charge to him in both cases.
Id assume that its the same pump for the NA rmk.

go-on-two

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
bc canada
So far I've gone closer to 10 turns on my FTS which seems pretty extreme, but it's finally starting to feel better.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
Just to be clear, your saying you have given the FTS 10 FULL turns to get your 165" Khaos to be playful like advertised??

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
My friend has a 21 matryx SBA that the fuel pump let go on under 100 miles last year. Pumps for those were backordered then. Dealer put an aftermarket one in for him. Bosch maybe?? I dont remember. But we took it back in this fall to have the "Polaris" one back in. No charge to him in both cases.
Id assume that its the same pump for the NA rmk.
You should find a part number if possible.

T
Oct 16, 2017

I’ve got a bit of the same issue. Runs to the right at the drivers with the track windows barely visible on the left side. The drivers themselves are not aligned. Dealer said no issue. I just aligned it in the back at the idlers and have not had any problems.

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
I’ve got a bit of the same issue. Runs to the right at the drivers with the track windows barely visible on the left side. The drivers themselves are not aligned. Dealer said no issue. I just aligned it in the back at the idlers and have not had any problems.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind

D
Dec 15, 2020
So I just put in my Feather weight battery on my boost and noticed thew Neg. Wire has a male end attached to it that has no home I can see outside a labeled single female plug up by the positive cords area. Do these go together?

Premium Features