• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Utah Snow Conditions

S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.
Looks like everywhere from Logan to Provo got hit good. I think I'm going to Monte Saturday and check it out.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
plenty of fresh above Heber, over 2' in some spots.....Tower had some crazy wind today, huge wind drifts on the trail.......this means huge AVY danger.....be safe!!!!!!!!!! Think about your family before you take a hill.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
plenty of fresh above Heber, over 2' in some spots.....Tower had some crazy wind today, huge wind drifts on the trail.......this means huge AVY danger.....be safe!!!!!!!!!! Think about your family before you take a hill.

Hey Hatch, how was the snow off the trail? Were heading up there tomorrow, and was wondering if you hit any rocks or stumps.

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
chubby - the POW is hella deep up top, we can always find rocks and stumps.....but now its finally time to ride everything!!!

Freak/Chub/anyone - come find us just past tower, ill be the guy putting the smack down on ACmtncats M8 with a tiny track (lol).....the loser of the show down has to post something to the effect of "The other Guy is the most rad rider on the planet"....or whatever....all in good fun, unless i lose:rolleyes:

ill be on a all black XP 163 with three other guys who have under preforming sleds.....i dont really know what they ride, except for the fact its not enough:lips:

L
Dec 1, 2007
Down south things are looking good. 2 weekends in a row. Were running 5 to 7 in most of the off top areas. Meadows and boondocking is excellant. Wind, still blowing the tops off. Rocks probably gone this time. Leave your 144's at home. Yeah right. To fun. Post after sunday about conditions.

Premium Features