• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to tell when you are addicted to snowmobiling...

S
Mar 9, 2010
when your X-lady justifies bangin her co-worker "because you love the sled more than me" and you completely agree, kick her azz out, and replace her with a new sled the next day?
WOW THATS ROUGH!!!! Good thing you got a new sled cant trust some women.. Actually thats kind of a good idea talk the wife into an affair then i get a new sled and a winter of no questions asked sledding year. I might take one for the team.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
You know you're addicted when you sit outside, wearing shorts and sunglasses, a beer in your hand, hamburger on the BBQ, wife and friends chatting about...whatever... and they stop to look at you as you glaze up a mountain side and ask "what do you see? A deer?" and you reply "No no, but there's a perfect line up past that stone, make a left through the trees and you'd be at the top..."

They looked at me like I'm a freak talking about sledding in June, turned around and mumbled something about being "clinical"...I just got back to dreaming

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
You know you're addicted when you sit outside, wearing shorts and sunglasses, a beer in your hand, hamburger on the BBQ, wife and friends chatting about...whatever... and they stop to look at you as you glaze up a mountain side and ask "what do you see? A deer?" and you reply "No no, but there's a perfect line up past that stone, make a left through the trees and you'd be at the top..."

They looked at me like I'm a freak talking about sledding in June, turned around and mumbled something about being "clinical"...I just got back to dreaming

Can't tell you how many times I've had that conversation in the car somewhere along the highway. LOL

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
WOW THATS ROUGH!!!! Good thing you got a new sled cant trust some women.. Actually thats kind of a good idea talk the wife into an affair then i get a new sled and a winter of no questions asked sledding year. I might take one for the team.

You shoulda seen what tudizzle said back to him.

LMFAO.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO

Last time I went riding was june 30. don't know why they looked at you funny.

My GF gets pis$ed every time we drive over the pass and I say something along the lines of, I should have brought my sled, she turns it into a you put your sled above me, blah, blah. I told her she was crazy and anytime I could ride her anytime, as hard as want and then hit the off switch and stick her in the garage, it would be different.

Woke up today and it was 35* outside and the clouds settle over town, (SWEET!) so I got in my car and turned on the A/C, now we're talkin.

my GF hates summer for the sole purpose that im a depressed loser that hates everything and everybody....seems that until the frost starts showing up in the morning that i can barley roll out of bed.

what really needs to happen is we get 10 or 15 guys togeather, buy a house in Chile, get three sleds there, and do something similar to a timeshare!!!! just like its always 5 0'clock somewhere.....its always winter somewhere!!!!!!!

Hey this idea has been in my mind for a while now. I started snowmobiling 8 years ago here in Chile and I know you guys would like it here. Skiers do it all the time, have a little winter during the summer, it's the best thing! I'm down with this idea, I have warehouses, trucks and a background doing this. I've been running www.dostiempos.cl for over 6 years, more than a business, it's my way to be on the mountains all the time from june to october. The riding area we got is insane too. Check out the site! I'm packing my bags now, need my fix of winter, chao

Premium Features