• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to tell when you are addicted to snowmobiling...

N
Jan 4, 2010
Langley, B.C.
You know your addicted when (actual conversation);

Wife says: Do you know what today is?
Me: Nooooo....why?
Wife: Today is the 22nd anniversary of the day we moved in together.
Me: Oh?
Wife: How come you can remember torque specs of every bolt on your snowmobile, but you can't remember the day we moved in together.
Me: I have a great memory for important things..........
I find this doghouse very comfortable thank you.
K

stcatman

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
cottonwood idaho
you gotta know when you go out to the garage through the summer and start your sled just to get a whiff of race fueled 2-stroke smoke and hear the turbo spin when you shut it off

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
You know you're addicted when you and a TOTAL STRANGER from the internet live 800 miles away from each other, but are both going to drive about 400 miles and meet somewhere in the middle for a ride.

Further more, he knew he'd arrive first becuase I couldn't leave til after works. So he says he'll leave the motel room unlocked so that my midnight arrival wasn't going to cause him to wake up and let me in. I figured it was so he can prepare to murder me and leave no trace.

Talk about tempting fate with some serial killer. Good thing I brought my axe with me.

And THEN he pulls a stunt like this:
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72180&highlight=sunridge

LMFAO.

Last edited:

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Forgot I had this pic stashed away. Kid was barely 3 yrs old and wouldn't think twice about ditching his helmet even for the ride to go ride. He has a little bike I stuck all my old reg stickers on and every day this summer he was out riding his 'smomobil' in the driveway. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of money in the future if he likes it this much now :rockon:

I would say he's addicted....

IMG00281-20110220-1222.jpg

IMG00220-20110123-1339.jpg

IMG-20110827-00150.jpg

IMG-20110827-00152.jpg

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
You ever find yourself striking up a conversation with a total stranger, far from home because they're wearing something with a sled related logo?

"Hey, uh...you ride too?"

Before you know it you're trading phone numbers and Facebooking each other and planning road trips to far off places rumored to have epic snow.

Or....
You know you're addicted when you can stand being around <insert brand> guys because it's summer and talking sleds with an effing <insert brand> retard is better than not talking about them at all.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
You ever find yourself striking up a conversation with a total stranger, far from home because they're wearing something with a sled related logo?

"Hey, uh...you ride too?"

Before you know it you're trading phone numbers and Facebooking each other and planning road trips to far off places rumored to have epic snow.

Or....
You know you're addicted when you can stand being around <insert brand> guys because it's summer and talking sleds with an effing <insert brand> retard is better than not talking about them at all.

Is there anything else to talk about?

N

Nor-val

Dec 12, 2007
Armstrong, British Columbia
you know your addicted when you convince the wife that going to the Edmonton sled show in October is WAY WAY better than going to Mexico, and she agrees just to shut you the hell up ................ SummerSucks !!!!!

White Rad

Premium Member
Nov 16, 2009
WA to B.C.
when your X-lady justifies bangin her co-worker "because you love the sled more than me" and you completely agree, kick her azz out, and replace her with a new sled the next day?

Premium Features