• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any mtx vipers showing up yet

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
so whats all different between these and the cats? just the engines? still yami's 1000 4 stroke?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I bought a 162 Denver Bronco's snow check from a guy over the weekend...Dealer said he will have it ready by thanksgiving.

DPG

REALLY????

images

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Excellent...

Thats means we are getting closer to the LE.

2015_srviper_MTX_162_LE_Orange_1.png

talk with mr swenson at the snow show & the le are being built now so should see them soon.my dealers rep thought it was the snow check coming but was just the black one.they are being made all black then blue white then red white & of course le last because they are sold already snow check only:face-icon-small-con
got to love these companies that put there most loyal customers first, snow check guys.but it is common practice as all other sled makers do the same i was informed.i cant see myself snowchecking a sled again after this,go back to buying off the floor & i would have a sled already.:frusty:

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
oh sleds come with anti stab kit,scratchers,new baffled oil tank,the header has been redesigned,fuel tank looks a bit smaller,seats way nicer than last years & same ****ty 6 inch trail skies that came on the trail sleds:face-icon-small-con.
just some of the things the boost -it guys showed me at the shop,got to sit on one & fits me nice:face-icon-small-coo

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
"le last because they are sold already snow check only"

Those words never came out of my mouth. The Blue and orange is a unique combo.....maybe that is one reason they are at the tail end ;).......plus you are getting a sled that not many people have access to. It will be worth the wait:)
Safe sledding
RS

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
"le last because they are sold already snow check only"

Those words never came out of my mouth. The Blue and orange is a unique combo.....maybe that is one reason they are at the tail end ;).......plus you are getting a sled that not many people have access to. It will be worth the wait:)
Safe sledding
RS

sorry randy i shouldnt be typing on here after driving 16 hours.

just to make it clear the part of my post me & randy talked about was the delivery time of the le sled not the other part was just my rant of snowchecks in general.

of coarse i know i will enjoy the sled randy as i have always enjoyed my yammies.:face-icon-small-hap

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
its all good.......check this from Snowtrax who have had other opinions of Yamaha in the past ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUH181UgbFU

Let it snow :)
RS

TEST RIDE: 2015 Yamaha SR Viper M-TX 162 LE

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VUH181UgbFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
one other thing i meant say to was i got to have a good look at the mpi/yammi turbo kit & i have to say i was impressed.i have been around allot of kits & they have done a very good job on it,very nice kit & well thought out,the guys that bought them should be happy.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
As no one has any 162 "bronco colors" LE yet this statement (from DPG) makes me more than suspicious.
He did say he wouldn't get it till November..
Honestly, I hope its true.
After all his comments in this forum I would love to see the guy actually BUY a new Yamaha Sled and become a Contributor rather than an opposer to posts here.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Just got the call. My viper is on the ground at OTS

I ordered a red/white SE 162. The LE models can't be far behind. Plus the Arctic cat blog just posted pictures of their race sleds coming off the line. Production of the Yamaha line may be finished all together.

Last edited:
Premium Features