• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any mtx vipers showing up yet

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
picking my red/white boost it turbo up in next couple hours. wrap is ready to go on tomorrow.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
guess iam going to be one of the last to get mine lol,my dealer was one of the first to get the black 153 but last for le.guess i shouldnt have bitched about snowchecks lol.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
guess iam going to be one of the last to get mine lol,my dealer was one of the first to get the black 153 but last for le.guess i shouldnt have bitched about snowchecks lol.

buddies snowcheck le is half ripped apart with boost it being installed right now. Your's shouldn't be too far behind.

W

whitee

Nov 27, 2007
Billings, Cooke City MT
Havent seen mine yet Yamahas carrier doesnt want to make multiple trips to my dealer because of weather,location, ect so they are waiting till they are all built so they have a full load ............. booooo. But on a better note I will be able to drive it out of the shop and ride since its in Cooke City!!!

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
XTX at the dealer. Pick up Monday. Leaving stock for now as I've never ridden a 4s and want to get a feel for it. Orange and blue rocks. Coming off a Cat it's like I never left! Lol

20141107_160426.jpg

Premium Features