• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

any mtx vipers showing up yet

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
I still have a little work to do on the girlfriends Viper. 2.6 is now on just waiting chain to put the lower gears in. Mine is already on the truck.

attachment.php

dviper26.jpg

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
that blue white is sexy. anyone know how the float 3's are gonna work or will they need swapped out?

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
The float 3s seem to work fine on my M8... but I'm not too picky when it comes to shocks....and the viper is going to carry extra weight up front.

For what it is worth one test I read preferred the baseline coil overs over the rest of them.

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
The float 3s seem to work fine on my M8... but I'm not too picky when it comes to shocks....and the viper is going to carry extra weight up front.

For what it is worth one test I read preferred the baseline coil overs over the rest of them.

Rode both at the demo and the baseline coils was comfortable but not if you are gonna hit big bumps. Floats excel there in my opinion. Float 3 seem so much better than the old floats to me but everybody has an opinion.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
Blue/white 153 showed up in Norfolk, NE this week
Blue/white 162 shipped out yesterday, should be here middle of the week
Red/white 162 is in the warehouse, but hasn't been shipped

Have yet to see the turbos though...

Premium Features