• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Performance Snowmachine Rental?

A

AKdragon700

Jan 14, 2008
Fairbanks, AK
So I was born and raised in Alaska, been riding sleds my whole life, and have been going to school down here Colorado for the past few years so of course I couldn't leave my sled behind when I came down. Problem is that Alaska has all the snow and Im coming home from Colorado to ride the real stuff, hopefully Alyeska for skiing then turnagain for some of that DEEEP! I don't want to rent a old school polaris or rev that most sled safaris or whatever rent. I want a mountain mod that I can have just as much fun on as my personal sled. I would love to ride a PRO! as its the next sled I hope to get.
Is there any performance shops, dealerships, or anyone on here willing to rent me their performance mountain sled for up to 4 days in the Anchorage area? or up to 6 days from the Fairbanks area? I would pick up, drop off, fill up fuel ,oil, etc. (MARCH 26th-31st)

Anyone from Fairbanks that's willing or knows anything I'm contemplating hitting Summit on the way down and Cantwell on the way back up if I can get a trailer for cheap enough,two sleds, and enough balls to haul the sleds behind a class c motor home all the way down.
Thanks Jerry Lee
(907)347-0890

Premium Features