• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Non-resident Colorado Sled tags

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
NM is $18 for 90 day non resident or 55 for 2 year non resident and you have to go into a tourism center or get it from a fish and game.

CO is 30.25 get it online and they will mail it to you for a $1 or fedex it to you for $13.

A
Dec 10, 2007
Woodward,Ok
Hey guys, Just wanted to chime in on the permit. We drove from Oklahoma friday night to Southfork,Co to pick up our new sleds and just picked up a non resident permit at the dealership there, Twin Pines A/C they are super people to deal with. Hope that helps someone.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Just back from Chama, and they are already looking for tags. You better make sure and have it or a receipt or they will ticket you. $75.00 fine!! I did not even get out of the truck before they checking mine!!

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the gov. finds new sources of revenue in a down economy!:rolleyes: or at least the energy to collect them anyway!

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
snotel is at 48 inches as of midnight monday so im sure its 50 plus by tonights reading

Boondocking Fool. Good riding with you, Joey and Kory Saturday, snow was pretty good back in the trees. Wasn't even too sore on Sunday. How was Sunday? I guess I should ask how was Chama Saturday night. Thanks again for breakfast. I'll buy next time. Calvin

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Calvin 42 hope the trip to Tx was good. Nice to meet and ride with you. Hope to see you up there soon.!!:D:D:beer;

Ghostrider. Trip to Texas went well, ran into a little weather but made it through ok. You'll definately see me up there again. Let me get this move out of the way and my other sled and trailer down here and we'll bust some more powder. See ya bent an a-arm, bummer. I guess you found a covered land mine.

B
breaking powder

Boondocking Fool. Good riding with you, Joey and Kory Saturday, snow was pretty good back in the trees. Wasn't even too sore on Sunday. How was Sunday? I guess I should ask how was Chama Saturday night. Thanks again for breakfast. I'll buy next time. Calvin

hey Calvin mike got your blade ordered. hope to ride again when the snow is REALLY DEEP . those chutes should be covered now and those land mines Kory found . lol

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Is everyone gone up already. My normal riding partner has to work so I am coming up alone I need to hook up with someone to ride on saturday and sunday morning.

I can try and meet boondocking or Kory up there.

If anyone knows let me know.

Thanks

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Fynn, We will be up Sat morning. You can meet us at Finas diner around 8:30am or you meet us on top of Cumbres around 9am.

Calvin, the closest dealer is in Toas. My friend only sells bombardier atvs. Hopes to have skidoo dealership soon.

Ghostrider, thanks for the heads up. We'll see what the 2010's bring and how my Summit runs this year. May switch brands out of convenience.

Premium Features