• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lolo, Surveyor, HooDoo, Lookout--Stateline Riders Assn: 2014-15

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Traded the 2011 pro (still have it in my possession) for a 2012.
Still have the 903 also. Never did get it running as well as I wanted too (clutching). It never seen the snow last year as I hoped. Have more than enough parts to build it back up (burned one side down in Revy) so sometime I'll get it fixed back up and take your advise and clutch it like I had my ported 800. She's sure to rip then.
The pro is easy on the body and a fun to ride but lacks in the power department. Throw a turbo on it and it would be a blast to ride.

The Pro is really close to being the perfect chassis. And yes they run really good with a turbo. Are you gonna boost the 2012 or just trade in every year and not have to worry about wrenching?
Let it snow Ragin.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Scott,im a 250 pound black guy,let's meet and compare notes..

From Alberton? I hardly believe that. LOL
BTW, I used an old 'black woman" avatar on here from the old software...and for years people thought I actually WAS a black guy.
LOL
bwoman.gif

Bobble7.gif

is it winter yet? god damn summer SUCKS!!!
Days have been getting shorter for a month now. Snow fell in Glacier last week. :) We had snow on St. Maries on Friday morning.

Maybe in MT. I've seen the girls out there and I don't blame ya for wanting them to layer up! But here in MN summer is a fine fine time:becky::becky:
Part of the fun is peeling those layers...but then again, maybe you didn't see the right girls.

You've seen the girls here X, but have you seen the sheep?
That's his dirty secret.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
From Alberton? I hardly believe that. LOL
BTW, I used an old 'black woman" avatar on here from the old software...and for years people thought I actually WAS a black guy.
LOL
bwoman.gif

Bobble7.gif

Days have been getting shorter for a month now. Snow fell in Glacier last week. :) We had snow on St. Maries on Friday morning.

Part of the fun is peeling those layers...but then again, maybe you didn't see the right girls.

That's his dirty secret.

Right girls, I've drank all over that damn state and only seen one that I wanted to see naked that wasn't imported!

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
Traded the 2011 pro (still have it in my possession) for a 2012.
Still have the 903 also. Never did get it running as well as I wanted too (clutching). It never seen the snow last year as I hoped. Have more than enough parts to build it back up (burned one side down in Revy) so sometime I'll get it fixed back up and take your advise and clutch it like I had my ported 800. She's sure to rip then.
The pro is easy on the body and a fun to ride but lacks in the power department. Throw a turbo on it and it would be a blast to ride.

i havent seen any other 163's wheelie over this season, did i miss something? :whistle:

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
sledfvr, I'm not smart enough to leave it alone for very long. It may make it's first year as a stocker but then again that could change on any given weekend.

skisucca, lol ...... that's what you call lack of skills on my part. Instead of me riding the terrain the sled was riding me a couple different times within twenty minutes no less. With a bit more hp just think of how fast I could flip it over backwards then.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
sledfvr, I'm not smart enough to leave it alone for very long. It may make it's first year as a stocker but then again that could change on any given weekend.

skisucca, lol ...... that's what you call lack of skills on my part. Instead of me riding the terrain the sled was riding me a couple different times within twenty minutes no less. With a bit more hp just think of how fast I could flip it over backwards then.

i love to see some 163" backflips!

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
skisucca, did you ever get a chance to make the loop again that we made that day? Some of the areas back there are kind of cool minus the LARGE hole to nowhere. That hole in the cornice just about ruined the whole day.

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
skisucca, did you ever get a chance to make the loop again that we made that day? Some of the areas back there are kind of cool minus the LARGE hole to nowhere. That hole in the cornice just about ruined the whole day.

no, i never did make it back down. i really wanted to but everyone i now just kinda fell off...lame. o well, its on the list for sure next season. there and you need to show me around surveyor a bit too.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Does he drive a red truck and live on Rocky Point Road about a mile or two from hwy 93?

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
no, i never did make it back down. i really wanted to but everyone i now just kinda fell off...lame. o well, its on the list for sure next season. there and you need to show me around surveyor a bit too.

You can bet on Surveyor. We'll get you in there.

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
i hope i can make it, need to polish up my skill set.:face-icon-small-win

lol. What I meant was that you're always more than welcome to join us whenever we head that direction or any direction for that matter. We usually make it into surveyor at least a few times a year.

ps, having polished skill set is special though.:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features