• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat 2025 Product Information Guide

eldereldo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 23, 2014
Last cat i snowchecked was 2020 hardcore 154 for $12000 with 1 year of warranty. Add 1200 for a guage and 1200 for e start and 165 and I'll throw them another 1000. That 858 better not be over 15400.
I am a 154 guy but liked my 19 165 better.
Since the 2023 Alpha was more than, I kind of doubt it.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Does that $12K seems cheap. Does it represent MSRP or negotiated selling price?

2020 was the first year cat went snowcheck only and they dropped the warranty to 1 year and undercut the competition that year by $2-3k. I think the msrp that year ranged from like $11.5k for the base up to $13.5ish for the top models. I wanna say my mountain cat es was around $12.7k before state and dealer add ons. Be nice if they could pull that maneuver again on the 858.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Be nice if the gauge could use onx . I wonder if you can Bluetooth your phone to them ? I know iam not supposed to talk about money but my feeling is it will be expensive. I keep hearing numbers and I dunno if it’s just my dealer but my 24 600 cost more than you guys are hoping for. So how is it going to be 16k? It’ll be the most expensive na offered (I think lol)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Be nice if the gauge could use onx . I wonder if you can Bluetooth your phone to them ? I know iam not supposed to talk about money but my feeling is it will be expensive. I keep hearing numbers and I dunno if it’s just my dealer but my 24 600 cost more than you guys are hoping for. So how is it going to be 16k? It’ll be the most expensive na offered (I think lol)
I hope you are wrong. I am fine if it's comparable to other 850's, but I am not in if it's 900R money.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
for a few years cat was pretty reasonable on new sleds. I had just bought a used 18 MC for 10400 and the next year new cats were 12 or 13 but other brands were more it seemed. i would guess te 858 wil between 17 and 20. over 20 and people will get a turbo or a 9rrrrr. I put 10 more miles on my catalyst today in mostly grass and rock hard snow in ND and was impressed the whole time. could sidehill the highway in 3 inches of snow standing neutral on the sled. also when airborne it felt so light and easy to get back in order if you jumped off kilter. here at 1500 feet the 6 is plenty so at elevation 165 or 170hp with good torque will be awesome.

32longtrack

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Idaho
The G8 will be a great gauge, Garmin makes quality stuff. If money was no concern I’d get it. My family and I use Garmin Rino 755t handheld gps/radios. It has a feature to poll the location of anyone who has one so I can go direct to them plus it’s a radio. OnX used to make a micro SD card for every state you’d buy the states you want put it in the Rino’s and get land ownership, game management areas and a lot more. I use OnX offline on my phone coupled with my Rinos, it works great plus OnX is a satellite picture. I also can use them year round riding atv’s, hunting etc.

Thank you to those that posted what they‘ve paid for previous snowchecks.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Two things I’ve noticed, if you turn the spec sheet upside down, nothing changes, except it’s upside down.
Also, if you put down the spec sheet and go ride today will be funner and the silly speculations will be answered later.

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
This is stupid... Specs & pricing is released on the 29th and dealers have to have their order in on the 30th.
We have vendors that try that same nonsense.
this is not correct. as a couple others mentioned, there is going to be an early ordering period and it will open on the 30th. customers will only be able to order by going to their dealer. i heard this early order period will be open for roughly five days and following that is when dealers will need to have their orders placed.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
The G8 will be a great gauge, Garmin makes quality stuff. If money was no concern I’d get it. My family and I use Garmin Rino 755t handheld gps/radios. It has a feature to poll the location of anyone who has one so I can go direct to them plus it’s a radio. OnX used to make a micro SD card for every state you’d buy the states you want put it in the Rino’s and get land ownership, game management areas and a lot more. I use OnX offline on my phone coupled with my Rinos, it works great plus OnX is a satellite picture. I also can use them year round riding atv’s, hunting etc.

Thank you to those that posted what they‘ve paid for previous snowchecks.
We use the Rhino also works good, I wonder if the G8 will be able to track the Rhino and vice verse?

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Pricing will be interesting.

Cat needs to look at Poo and Doo’s prices to see what the market will bear. But Cat is at a disadvantage due to Cat’s much smaller market share, which equals less units produced, which equals greater costs per unit.

Cat may have to take reduced margins on their sleds for a few years to increase market share. Or they can do what Doo does and make a boatload on accessories too.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Hopefully they’re not priced like their side x sides. I’m pretty sure the latest and greatest wildcat XX which is non turbod and mostly unchanged since 2018 was priced like $25-$27k last time I looked. I believe that’s well into the turbo pricing for the other two

R
Feb 26, 2008
Pricing will be interesting.

Cat needs to look at Poo and Doo’s prices to see what the market will bear. But Cat is at a disadvantage due to Cat’s much smaller market share, which equals less units produced, which equals greater costs per unit.

Cat may have to take reduced margins on their sleds for a few years to increase market share. Or they can do what Doo does and make a boatload on accessories too.C
Cat no longer is a niche. If they want to be a market challenger they need to accept lower margins for a bit more.

K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
I have a question about this "early ordering" and the two year warranty. Are they saying both sessions qualify of just the first one through the dealer? Seems silly if it's the latter as it's a fricken' February snowcheck and most of us are barely even starting to ride.....

ratlover

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 6, 2021
Central IL
Guessing the new gauge can use group or live track? I have a garmin montana. Havent messed with group track but I think that for group track it requires a cell signal and a phone. So that kinda sucks but if someone had even a garmin watch and cell signal and the tracking worked on the gauge that could make a easy work around for someone not having a cat gauge. A trail rider would have no issue. If gauge has inreach capabilities(with paid subscription I know) Im 99% sure you can drop pins or share locations back and forth between inreach devices without cell signal. Kinda a clunky work around and not real time. Anyone have any ideas on if the bew cat gauge will allow any of that?or anyone use garmins tracking and have experience with it? Don’t really care about the radio. I guess anyone could slap a tread device on any sled and it would talk or track if fairly close in the mountains.

Super 8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2012
I have a question about this "early ordering" and the two year warranty. Are they saying both sessions qualify of just the first one through the dealer? Seems silly if it's the latter as it's a fricken' February snowcheck and most of us are barely even starting to ride.....
The dealer has to register the snowmobile with AC to receive a code to put into the Speedo for it to run properly before delivery. This is when the warranty starts its 2 year timer.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
The early one is for loyal customers is what i got out of it. So they get one. So i assume this means they are limited. Then they open it up until they are gone. Also what my dealer thought. He also thinks they will be in 18 to 19 range but doesn't know.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
The early one is for loyal customers is what i got out of it. So they get one. So i assume this means they are limited. Then they open it up until they are gone. Also what my dealer thought. He also thinks they will be in 18 to 19 range but doesn't know. SOMETIMES I HAVE TROUBLE CONTROLLING MY THOUGHTS, SO I JUST GUESS, ASSUME AND MAKE THINGS UP. WORKS FOR ME.
You live in a fantasy world of other peoples ideas and other people. It’s weird. Your weird. I’m thinking crazy or delusional or both. Lemme know what others would say about your personality. This is exciting

Last edited:
Premium Features