• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat 2025 Product Information Guide

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Is the tank on the estart model smaller? To fit the battery possibly?

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
I'm guessing it's 9.4 as the spec sheet has a higher probability of being right. No one probably communicated the final official capacity to the marketing team and they are just copy/pasting last spring's information. As for the belt drive ratio, I have no idea. I'm guessing it would align with whatever they did on previous generation mountain sleds. If previously the 600/800 had the same gearing in similar models, then i would expect the 600/858 would do the same.
I think there is allot of guessing going on. ;)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
This is stupid... Specs & pricing is released on the 29th and dealers have to have their order in on the 30th.
We have vendors that try that same nonsense.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Our new name is complainwest forum. What a buncha babies. Man up ffs. Go cry over on snowandmuck. You will fit right in. Haha

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Our new name is complainwest forum. What a buncha babies. Man up ffs. Go cry over on snowandmuck. You will fit right in. Haha
🤣🤣🤣
How many years was the complaint “AC needs a new chassis”. They put out a new chassis now its “Only a 600 I wont ride a 6”. Come out with the 858. “Why no turbo?, I dont like the color choices”.

Is it “ComplainWest”.? Looking more like WhineWest to me!

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Specs and pricing will be released to the PUBLIC the 29th. Dealers will know prior to that as well as how many they can reserve for showroom sales.
Sales of the 6 were over in less than 2 hours last year. Just a bit less than 24 hrs by my clock.

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Would bet money it's not in order to simplify things.
My non-es has I nice little storage compartment under the back of the seat where the battery would go if it was es. When I took delivery of mine, another person was taking delivery of his that was es and that is where the battery was. So no, tank is the same es to non-es.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
A bit harsh over pointing out the absurdity of giving dealers 24 hours to firm up snowchecks, don't you think?
I wouldn't sweat it. It is stupid. My dealer even said it's stupid. They got my daughter a catalyst or i wouldn't have got one. Cat wanted us to order it and not the dealer. If that was the case, i was working.she wouldn't have got one. I guess if that is the case, and you're only making a set amount, you don't care because they sell out. Just makes the dealers look bad because they can't get the customer what they want. Add the crashed website in the mix and it just adds to the attraction.
Snowmobilers are a little whiney. Give them what they want, lightweight or more power or whatever and then it's going to hit a pine cone and disentagrate. Always going to be the wrong color or shocks suck or something. Human nature. That is still what makes them strive for more. Except Yamaha and look where they are at.

P
Dec 15, 2018
So what are you guys guessing a 165 with good shocks and a gauge will cost? The vinyl stickers that are blue peel off real easy but mine doesn’t have the white tunnel so I dunno if that’s vinyl or not. Can buy the seat cover too for I think 90 without blue. Saw another guy used upholstery dye and blacked out his seat. Just cause blacks way cooler than the white blue. The shiny plastics in the hood and the matte panels ad m decals look sharp.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
So what are you guys guessing a 165 with good shocks and a gauge will cost? The vinyl stickers that are blue peel off real easy but mine doesn’t have the white tunnel so I dunno if that’s vinyl or not. Can buy the seat cover too for I think 90 without blue. Saw another guy used upholstery dye and blacked out his seat. Just cause blacks way cooler than the white blue. The shiny plastics in the hood and the matte panels ad m decals look sharp.
Better be comparable to the other brands 850s.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
I dunno what kind of info the dealers get at this time, but when I stopped in Friday my dealer said the pricing comes out last week of Jan and snowcheck is first week of feb. he also told me there was nothing implying a limited release and he figured the early snowcheck was so they had time to get on top of however many orders they get. Who knows at this point though. I’d like to order one unless they’re ridiculously priced so hopefully it’s not limited and they sell out quick like the 6 supposedly did as I’ll most likely be working the day they open snow checks. That leads me to another question, is it better to order one off the website these days or in person? Last time I snowchecked was pre plandemic before everything got all screwy.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Specs and pricing will be released to the PUBLIC the 29th. Dealers will know prior to that as well as how many they can reserve for showroom sales.
Sales of the 6 were over in less than 2 hours last year. Just a bit less than 24 hrs by my clock.
Been visiting with dealer. What I posted is what he told me.

This is not uncommon, we've been through it with a powersports company we sell for (not naming names).
We were told we could only get x amount of certain models, meaning that even if we pre-sold 7 xyz models, we were only allocated 3. In this case the rep said not to worry, he'd get them from another dealer, of course this rep didn't follow through and it took someone higher up the ladder to get us the machines. Their rationale is that they purchase parts 18 months ahead of time and can only build set amount of xyz.
Point is, I believe that they are indeed telling the dealer this, and if the 858 sells better than anticipated they may be hard to find.
FWIW I've already sent a deposit, so if I like what he tells me I shouldn't be too far down his priority list.

32longtrack

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Idaho
I visited with my dealer Friday this is what he told me. Cat will post the pricing the end of the month and open snowchecks for a period of time. He was not sure for how long. In this period we can order from the dealers not Cats website. This is to gauge demand. Then in March another round of snowchecks will start like normal. During this time you’ll have to order from Cats website. Depending on demand you’ll get what you get during the second round of snowchecks. So if you want one make sure to order in the first round. I asked him about pricing he’s hearing 20. He’s hoping for around 16. He said he’ll sell a ton of sleds at 16, it‘ll be slow at 20. At 20 I’ll have to find a used one the following year. Anyway this is what he told me, we‘ll have to see how it plays out. I would expect demand to be extremely high.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
I visited with my dealer Friday this is what he told me. Cat will post the pricing the end of the month and open snowchecks for a period of time. He was not sure for how long. In this period we can order from the dealers not Cats website. This is to gauge demand. Then in March another round of snowchecks will start like normal. During this time you’ll have to order from Cats website. Depending on demand you’ll get what you get during the second round of snowchecks. So if you want one make sure to order in the first round. I asked him about pricing he’s hearing 20. He’s hoping for around 16. He said he’ll sell a ton of sleds at 16, it‘ll be slow at 20. At 20 I’ll have to find a used one the following year. Anyway this is what he told me, we‘ll have to see how it plays out. I would expect demand to be extremely high.
I don’t think I can talk myself into paying $20K for an NA sled. I’ll be out at that price. Especially when there is good deals on holdover Doos and Pols.

32longtrack

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Idaho
A 2023 800 165 3 inch, non es, fox shocks, on Cats website 16,800.00. (which is the 2024 858 sled I’d order) How much extra would the new gauge cost? Maybe an extra 1000-1500, just guessing? I haven’t bought a new sled in awhile so what have dealers been asking for the 2023’s?

Last edited:
Premium Features