• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat 2025 Product Information Guide

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
So how I see this is the Blue Mountain Cat is the premium sled, 858 only, G8 gauge, Fox shocks with an option of ATAC.
The Snopro and Alpha one have either 600 or 858, IFP or AC5S shocks and standard gauge. The Snopro is a color option only?
Am I missing things here?
I am being told you can plug the G8 in on any Catalyst so that is a good option. I know the colors are a personal choice but I am out on the Blue, So its most likely Black for me. Now when I walk out of a cabin I wont be able to find my sled mixed in with all the other black ones lol.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Nice looking sleds.

No weight listed though.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
So how I see this is the Blue Mountain Cat is the premium sled, 858 only, G8 gauge, Fox shocks with an option of ATAC.
The Snopro and Alpha one have either 600 or 858, IFP or AC5S shocks and standard gauge. The Snopro is a color option only?
I am being told you can plug the G8 in on any Catalyst so that is a good option. I know the colors are a personal choice but I am out on the Blue, So its most likely Black for me. Now when I walk out of a cabin I wont be able to find my sled mixed in with all the other black ones lol.
The spec sheet seems very poorly thrown together, there are some things that don't make sense on it, like the 600 getting a 165" track option (could be true but i highly doubt it). The SnoPro model isn't even mentioned anywhere on that sheet either.

My best guess is that only the Snopro gets the AC5S shocks, so that's the main difference. Base model track options may be more limited too (only the 2.6" versions, 146"-154" only). Also, the 600 is probably available only in the base model trim. That's the way they always separated them in the past at least.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
The spec sheet seems very poorly thrown together, there are some things that don't make sense on it, like the 600 getting a 165" track option (could be true but i highly doubt it). The SnoPro model isn't even mentioned anywhere on that sheet either.

My best guess is that only the Snopro gets the AC5S shocks, so that's the main difference. Base model track options may be more limited too (only the 2.6" versions, 146"-154" only). Also, the 600 is probably available only in the base model trim. That's the way they always separated them in the past at least.
The only thing I see is the color option on the 858 column at the bottom it gives 2 options. That's why I was asking if the sno pro is only a color difference. It does say you can get either shock package on the 6 or 8. I guess you can decide if its a base model or not. I did not notice the 165 on the 600 I also doubt that will be offered but you never know . It definitely needs clarity so I think I am going to call my dealer he will probably be just as confused but we get along good so even just to talk sleds will be good.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
When does pricing usually become available? They're talking pre-order at the end of this month. BTW- I love the blue and black one!
I was told pricing info will be released the week of 1/22.

I hope we can order the G8 with the black sled and it's delivered the same time the sled is delivered. It really should just be an order option (installed at the factory), but if it's an accessory (dealer install) so be it. I just want it at the same time as the sled. No backorder BS!!!

T
Jan 10, 2024
Canada
At least give us a all black option on the premium model i don’t like the blue at least give me a black tunnel I can change the rest and that blue isn’t even a cat colour.love the sled locks good just want at least a all black optio so I can do what I want not stuck with a colour that won’t age well.

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
the base model will be black with ifp shocks only
the sno pro will be green with ac5s shocks only

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
the base model will be black with ifp shocks only
the sno pro will be green with ac5s shocks only
Well that’s not what I wanted to hear. I was thinking the black with AC5s in a 165. I can just buy the shocks but I read that the black is 154 only. Why do they have to make this difficult?

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
Well that’s not what I wanted to hear. I was thinking the black with AC5s in a 165. I can just buy the shocks but I read that the black is 154 only. Why do they have to make this difficult?
where did you read that? the shock packages align with the colors as i mentioned in my previous post, but the tracks are not limited by colors

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
BTW, not sure anyone noticed yet, but the bumpers, spindles and rail on the powder blue/black mtn. cat are a dark blue. Not black.

I'd prefer all black, but I dig it. I never look at my sled when I'm riding it anyway.

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
BTW, not sure anyone noticed yet, but the bumpers, spindles and rail on the powder blue/black mtn. cat are a dark blue. Not black.

I'd prefer all black, but I dig it. I never look at my sled when I'm riding it anyway.
ya, just like the green on one of the ZR models is a dark green on the bumper, spindles, rail. i think it looks poor with two different hues of the same color on the sled.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Yeah, I could do without the blurple spindles and rail, but the light blue is kinda growing on me. I also just realized all the gear I got last season has blue accents in it so maybe it was meant to be.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
The alpha was beavis's baby. He doesn't want a 2 rail anymore even though it would be simple to accommodate. He equates any bad manners to broken rods. There could be something to some of that. They should make the hill climb team run alpha rails and see how that goes. There is a reason they don't run it.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Yeah, I could do without the blurple spindles and rail, but the light blue is kinda growing on me. I also just realized all the gear I got last season has blue accents in it so maybe it was meant to be.
Just saw a video DMC posted on instagram, the blue looks great on the snow. A lot better than the pics.

Premium Features