• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat 2025 Product Information Guide

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
So it looks like those of us that got a Catalyst this year have what is equivalent to a M-Alpha One base model in the 600.
Am very curious what the AC5S shocks are all about. And maybe how much to upgrade to them.
Be interesting to see the pricing for essentially the same sled I received last month.

K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
If the pricing is right, Arctic Cat could hit it out of the park. On the other hand, many might be shy to pull the trigger after this year's weak winter. I'm already reconsidering adding it after buying a new 9R that I haven't even ridden yet.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
If the pricing is right, Arctic Cat could hit it out of the park. On the other hand, many might be shy to pull the trigger after this year's weak winter. I'm already reconsidering adding it after buying a new 9R that I haven't even ridden yet.
You need to get on the road and travel a bit.
Plenty of good snow out here, and LOADS MORE COMING right now.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Yup, I do travel. Our December trip to Alpine was canceled due to lack of snow. Still planning a southern Colorado and McCall trip this winter.

Christopher, hope to finally get some seat time this weekend...we got enough for a trail ride
Sorry man.
Its been "ridable" all through December.
But just now getting "Safe" at long last.

32longtrack

Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Idaho
Great Job Cat! Its fantastic they brought back the name Sno Pro and Mountain Cat. I'm on a 2015 and been waiting for this, if Cat can keep the price down I'm getting one. Thank you SW for posting this.

Premium Features