• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 skidoo

P
Dec 15, 2018
Could have had a guy stand in front of it and asked him ," whataya think?" No normal guy wouldn't see that and not say, " dude it looks like a..." bwahaha! But it'll be exactly what you guys want!!!

Snorider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2008
The headlights definitely are not what we are used to. But should help lighten up the front end. Overall so far I personally am liking it. Can't wait to see it released.

Sent from my S96Pro using Tapatalk

F_ast

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Ontario
What I'd say we have here is the lynx version sled with skidoo plastics. Tough to say until they actually update, but we know there are aspects to the lynx chassis that differ from doo. I can see it being streamlined update.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Hmmmmm, LED lights?. Personally, I don't like riding in the dark anymore and it seems that serious riders carry a "headlight" to wear on their helmet for the times they get caught out after dark so I am not too sure how big of a deal LED's are. Obviously there are some that will welcome the change but I am not too sure how many will appreciate the xtra cost.
I not fond of LED lights because they put out no heat and don't melt the snow and ice buildup on the light's lens. I do run right now an incandescent bulb and one LED bulb and works just fine

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Tough crowd. It's all about how they go - through the snow, not on Fakebook. I don't care how they look anymore if they work better.

We need AC to get with the program and release their top secret snow weapon - we will all win.

These stock sleds are fricking amazing now - wish I was 30 again. If we can keep riding areas open for the next few decades, and get decent winters, the young'ins are soooo lucky.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
But it's like a super bike in a Vespa body. I still wouldn't want my friends to see me on it anymore than going hogging with a fat girl on the back of a moped.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Ya I find it comical that everyone is wound up about the headlights… yes it looks like TMNT or a racoon, and I will never be able to unsee that LOL but who cares about what it looks like, the thing is gonna be a weapon. They knocked it out of the park with this sled IMO.

Theres still some things I don’t care for like a chaincase, secondary on shaft, 9.5 gal tank, and a arms that suck to change. Oh well. Gonna be one sweet sled.

Anyone hear anything in terms of these being a limited build?

Premium Features