• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Rumor

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
When was this? 2006.. turbos are light years ahead now days and the new pro motor is hell a lot better then that M6 I assume you had it on! Just a rumor I heard ; ) this 600 is amazing I've owned the 800 last year and rode the demo 600 and felt better in technical lines on the 6 with quicker revs, plus I didn't worry about motor shelling on me!

2009, does a later year give it more torque?

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
How can any red, white and blue blooded American not think that? And your from Alaska? Can you see Russia?
Thats definatly NOT a common belief between him and the rest of us Alaskans. And no I can't see Russia. Little Diomede island (Alaska) is only a couple miles from Big Diomede island (Russia) and can be seen on a reasonably clear day...but at the skinniest part the mainlands are still something like 55 miles apart. Not visible.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
What else do you think is going to be talked about in a complete speculation thread, thanks to OP we have something to shoot the chit about in the middle of summer, thanks.

BTW,
I laughed so hard I had to crawl back into my high chair after reading some of that, and come on with appendage comment really, besides its like half that since where talking width. But really take it to the fouled plug section. Even the political stuff, but anyone that agrees with the big D I can't see why you would stay in this country if you hate it so much, maybe thats why they asked if you could see russia.
Here is the real truth, the health care law goes in effect Jan, when it does there is a bs law written in that give pretty much all control to the EPA. One big reason is for control but it will have a direct effect on sledders. It completely strips us of a free market and enforces laws that are not far nor affordable. It will have a direct effect on us, 4 more yrs of that guy and we will be lucky to be riding 4s only and only on the trail (legally anyway). Not that I like the other guy but that so called cover name of health care is going to play a big part in our 2014 sleds if it doesn't get shut down.

OS, I wont hold it against you, back to business.

I think in '14 you will see suspension upgrades and engine changes in some way, thats usually how it goes from this point, you may see a 4s pro but it better not be the only option. Maybe poo will team up with someone and build a solid DI 2s.
I don't know why you couldn't pare a set of ktm 505 engines together with a turbo, should be light and be capable of some good power.

Last edited:
M

MN mud man

Feb 13, 2011
Doos and cats cant make it half the places were taking stock underpowered poos already. What fun would it even be if the poo had equal power? Hell nobody would even bother riding a doo or cat if that were the case.
well said

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
Doos and cats cant make it half the places were taking stock underpowered poos already. What fun would it even be if the poo had equal power? Hell nobody would even bother riding a doo or cat if that were the case.

HAHA... so true, love that post!!

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
I heard that poo poo, ski don't, and arctic crap all feel bad for Yamaha for having the 600+ lb sleds, so they all decided to add American Steel from Pittsburg to there 2014 sleds so everyone all weighs the same!:face-icon-small-ton

D

Dizzle

Nov 19, 2012
Oregon
No way Boondocker could keep up with the production rate. That company is much too small to cater to a large company like Polaris. Wishful thinking at best.

Premium Features