• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Rumor

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
quote."Mtn riding isn't about going up anymore"

WTF?.LOL.

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
heres a little truth to the 2014 rumors...if you watch the burant teasers...he appears several times in them on a pro rmk running a 4 stroke turbo..listen real close and you can hear it...most likely a proto/test sled to see the viability of a 4smoker in the pro chassis..but could be a hint of whats coming..was surprised they allowed it to be filmed and put out to the public....

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
heres a little truth to the 2014 rumors...if you watch the burant teasers...he appears several times in them on a pro rmk running a 4 stroke turbo..listen real close and you can hear it...most likely a proto/test sled to see the viability of a 4smoker in the pro chassis..but could be a hint of whats coming..was surprised they allowed it to be filmed and put out to the public....

Which teaser

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Hate to crush all your hopes and dreams... but thats what a 2-stroke sounds like in slo-mo.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
not my dreams..but keep looking..there is a few spots where its not slowmo.. (my guess is maybe a FST motor?

S

snopromod

Nov 30, 2008
wy
I think he is referring to the hot pink one but sounds more like a big bore to me then four stroke

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
There is one that kinda sounds like a 4s in the BBA teaser but its not.

xm isnt only a straight up sled it sidehills and turns uphill amazingly well,,,,sooo u have plenty of seat time on it to say im wasting your time that its a true mountain sled?
$1000? paaaaalease gimme a holler if you dare leave your backyard and come on up to bc, ill gladly take your money,,,

Watch this teaser go to 1 minute 40 seconds (1:40) in and watch the sidehill, and you can see the camera isn't tilted to make it look steeper, if anything its tilted the wrong way so it looks less steep. There is no way a PC, XM, XP, will do that. In fact you have to have a sled that skinny a good skid and big power to attack a hill in this way. On this level the Pro kills the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9FXPOQNmdY&list=UU9R3_uinev85X6aBRzug7Pw&index=1&feature=plcp

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Does KTM build a V twin road rocket? I think they do,, kind of like the Ducati if so those motors rip! So, turbo that puppy and with it's narrow design, it would fit the pro chassis pretty well .

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I didnt find it..a buddy did..will see if he can find it again...
guys...buddy said he was watching teasers a few weeks ago on youtube and it showed up as a video on the right edge of the screen..said it had both burant and saheen in it..and 1 was a 4s pro..I have been looking but dont see it...he is as well...most likely it got pulled ..Sorry..I should have verified before i posted it....

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Does KTM build a V twin road rocket? I think they do,, kind of like the Ducati if so those motors rip! So, turbo that puppy and with it's narrow design, it would fit the pro chassis pretty well .

Might be a fit for Poo.??? It is called the Duke! Duke Poo 999cc!:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features