• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$200 Ticket/Education

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
These government agencies have more power than they were ever intended to have. I live in a ranch community and we were gathering cows off of the mountain... a FS employee came and tried to tell me i was breaking the law because i wasn't on a trail... (cows don't usually just stay on trails :) )

Even worse than that.... One night in our own field we had a machine break down, so we were out there with our lights working on it. Two Fish&game officers drove right through our field because they thought we might be poachers. Then we were told that they could do it... and that they actually had more authority than State Police..... kind of screwed up.

one can hope these dips will be some of the federal folks let go with the budget cuts coming...

Powderhound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
great how can we ride together now knowing that you are a convicted felon... All I know is that If I get caught I am giving them your name. Since you have a record no reason to ruin my good name.. Btw I laughed hard reading this .. I could see you in your from yard going ... Oh hell this can't be good.

Thanks for the laugh

M
Nov 28, 2007
or
I was shocked at the pictures. They were extremely clear and left me no way out especially since one of the pictures showed me running over their sign with my four wheeler.

After all, I got a $200 map,[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!! the thing that really bothers me is you were riding without a helmut, you should know better;)

Premium Features