• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic FX Wrap is installed!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Well 90% of it is anyhow. Will be installing the VanAmburg Boondock Bumper Kit and so I want to wait until we remove the rear stock bracket before I put the tunnel portion on.

Jordan at ArcticFX Graphics was amazing to work with as always. I wanted green, wanted stars and a splash of blue and pink... and walla!

We did a dry installation this time and am completely amazed at how easy and fast this was. But the felt tool (and having 4 people) is the trick for sure.

Here's a front picture from the Spokane Snow Show. SO excited to see this on the snow!

attachment.php

303825_10150349173426652_681176651_8698786_1267373189_n.jpg

S

skyler.hager

Oct 13, 2009
side shots! love the colors. I'm a sucker for white and green wraps, i think they look so sick on the snow

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
For some reason I thought you were older;). Looks good!

LOL, :boxing: That's about how old I feel! :devil:

Looks Great! More pictures please:face-icon-small-coo

Thanks guys. I'm working on more pictures. The wrap got to it's 90% mark and was taken to be displayed at the Spokane Snow Show, then brought home and delivered to Fastrax to get the chaincase mod. She'll be home soon and I'll get more pictures and post them up! That's a promise! LOL

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I was just gonna say.......you know the Cats come green stock. Coulda saved a bunch of money:face-icon-small-win

Looks great!!

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
Geez, I feel old !! No offence intended, but most of these new, popular wraps are just too "loud" for me.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
CoyoteGirl ...is that Cat Green : ) so u ride a POL-CAT...lol sweet ride
Wouldn't be the first time... miss my old Pol Cat some days...

And actually my request was for "Kawi Green". :face-icon-small-win

I was just gonna say.......you know the Cats come green stock. Coulda saved a bunch of money:face-icon-small-win

Looks great!!

LOL Yes, yes they do...

Mines faster.

And I hope to find out first hand!

Geez, I feel old !! No offence intended, but most of these new, popular wraps are just too "loud" for me.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

No offence. It is pretty loud... but will pop on camera and that is huge in my world. :thumb:

Gez that's sick! I love it!!

Ryan
Thanks! :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features