• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project 2015/16 Arctic Cat M 8000 SnoPro Build - Part 11— Wrap It Up

R
Nov 21, 2015
New to the sport/hobby

I recently retired from the military after 33 years total service and was wanting something to do to occupy my time 24/7 365.....My wife and I have just purchased a couple of used sleds of which they need a little bit of ducketts thrown at them to get them running good. We are super stoked to start this sport/hobby as a family! We moved back to Idaho so we'll get at least 100 days of riding in the snow....now we need to find something else for the 265 left....lol
We went to the SnoWest show in Boise this past weekend and was amazed by all the tricked out sleds and gear!! This 15/16 Arctic Cat sled is beautiful and I'll bet would be a blast to ride....She would make my $200 snowmobile trailer look good!!...hahahaha

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I recently retired from the military after 33 years total service and was wanting something to do to occupy my time 24/7 365.....My wife and I have just purchased a couple of used sleds of which they need a little bit of ducketts thrown at them to get them running good. We are super stoked to start this sport/hobby as a family! We moved back to Idaho so we'll get at least 100 days of riding in the snow....now we need to find something else for the 265 left....lol
We went to the SnoWest show in Boise this past weekend and was amazed by all the tricked out sleds and gear!! This 15/16 Arctic Cat sled is beautiful and I'll bet would be a blast to ride....She would make my $200 snowmobile trailer look good!!...hahahaha
Thank you for serving our country. I hope you win. :usa2:

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Really great looking wrap. Some wraps are just aweful. Ha. This one is sharp as can be!

The Coke Guy

Lifetime Membership
Aug 5, 2015
Back In The Game After A Five Year Break.

I got out of sledding about five years ago to focus more on my young family and their activities. Now with them being older, Dad is becoming a bore to be around compared to their friends. So time to get back in the game. I bought an 04 King Cat this fall and started to make it my own. However... instead of chasing my riding buddies with an older hot rod, I'd love to be leading them with that awesome machine you guys have assembled. Maybe my son would like to still hang out with his Dad riding the King Cat. Maybe.

Premium Features