• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project 2015/16 Arctic Cat M 8000 SnoPro Build - Part 11— Wrap It Up

L

Lurchmob208

Feb 11, 2015
Shelley Idaho
That is one Kick-A sled. I just read through all the steps it took to build and even though I may not win it. I want to say thanks to the guys who took the time to build it. You guys rock!!

A
Feb 23, 2012
The future

Pay attention AC Well that's if you want your SALES to go way up and not TRENCH into 3rd place in the mountain segment.
Just my thoughts very nice work and I can't wait to here real life reports come from the lucky winner hopefully

Shane23

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2012
Awesome build. It makes me wish I didn't go to the dark side.

Dec 1, 2007
Never had a cat before, but this sure would be a nice place to start. Very nice, tastefull build. Im sure it would get some serious attention in Michigan (at least at the gas station anyway, not alot of people riding where my silly tracks go).

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
Geezer what is up with yami banner since your Polaris guy, you must have liked my viper more than I realized:)

J

jacobblk

Nov 6, 2015
Awesome sled

How does one find out, to know who wins ans when. Constantly watching the weather for snow. can't wait to hit the deep powder.

Premium Features