• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Boost Expert Ride Report (The new and improved aluminum "lighter" weight boat anchor)

Z
May 1, 2024
uk
I installed the Silber intake elbow, but yet to ride deep enough powder to give it an honest review.

63c3e04b2b286ca9bab5d0e5c29ebda8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk resultados del tris
If it's a sled or any other product related to outdoor activities, I can provide general information about similar products or discuss the features and advancements you might expect in a new model. Could you provide more details or clarify what "2024 Boost Expert Ride Report" refers to?

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
If it's a sled or any other product related to outdoor activities, I can provide general information about similar products or discuss the features and advancements you might expect in a new model. Could you provide more details or clarify what "2024 Boost Expert Ride Report" refers to?
This has got to be some kind of spambot. No real person posts like this; even the mild-mannered forum cheapskate can't be polite about this sort of drivel. Regardless, I'm hoping @zamirmewelldy and @Chadly can get together and provide great information about similar products and discussion of the features and advancements you might expect in a new model.

Premium Features