• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Here's a few riding pics with buddies!

My first time on a sled....nice Army issue head sock, eh? LOL (won't tell you the year, but the sled was new!)
1976Exciter.jpg

As you can see....I haven't improved much!
478298557_n3nQd-M.jpg

Kevco and me in the jungle!
021607_1966.jpg

Wade (wad) and Hayden....one of my favorite pics
WadeandHayden-1.jpg

Kevco (Kev), MPS (Chad), and Mike (don't remember 4m name), at Powder Mountain
MikeKevcoMPS.jpg

4th of July 2005
241847354_l.jpg

Same day...July 4, 2005 (Robo, Eater, Jerry (can't remember 4m name?)
MirrorLakeJuly.jpg

Another 4th of July...Product Tester and Smokin Dodge doing some REAL boondocking!
Real-Boondocking.jpg

May snow somewhere by Mirror Lake....Me, Newmtnsldr, Rock Star
SunridgelovesMaysnow.jpg

Rubyredvet and Dunatic...some great day in May
RubyandDunerinsnow.jpg

Dunatic surfing the sub....right before Rock Star got knocked out!
The-sub.gif

Rock Star in the hospital getting some stitches....again! ;)
Dougstitches.jpg

Rock Star on top of outhouse....MAy or June 2005
513rock22Ejpg.jpg

WFO on a deep day...Spring of 2009
_DSC5906.jpg

Phatty on same day
_DSC6057.jpg

Fairview 2005....2nd Animal Ride...
PoundinPow.gif

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
What happened to LeeDoo? He was in Bozeman right? He was cool...I remember chatting with him a LOT. Did he change his username too at one point?

Aug turned into a punching bag for a while on here didn't he? LOL

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
DaveB getting his user account yanked for posting the pic of the Summit Rev the Bakers were riding at Area 51. BRP got their panties in a knot over that one.
I know I have it...I'll keep looking.

Hesse's girlfriend
WHERE is Hesse?

Big Yellow...... BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
BigYellow3.jpg

BigYellow.jpg

poor knuckles !!!

Where did Uncle Bruce go? ;):beer;
Ask SledBC (Darrin)

Alticity (Josh Skinner)
NMFHSkinner2.jpg

LooterSkinner1.jpg

Sunridge:
SunridgesSalesman.jpg

SunridgesSolstice1.jpg

SunridgeKimReid.jpg

RockStar
RockStartDiaper.jpg

More IdahoSlim
SlimSheeps.jpg

Slim and the 40 year old virgin (for now)
SlimVeedy.jpg

There is a LOT of stuff that got Looted.
LooterFreakRide1.jpg

LooterFreakRide2.jpg

LooterElkHunter3.jpg

LooterSnoWestMag.jpg

LooterXPFireFonz.jpg

lootermob.jpg

Looter383-1.jpg

LooteThistleDoo.jpg

LooterTurbo2.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Where is the pic of summitman in the Klim wedding dress?

Come on Hesse, show yourself.
NMFHBigYellow2.jpg

Beels
NMFHBeels2.jpg

Animal:
NMFHanimal.jpg

NMFHfashion.jpg

Even F-bomb and the WASP gets a NMFH
NMFHdragRace.jpg

Ecliptix put one on his fricken dog: LMFAO
NMFHExliptix5.jpg

Remember the "OTHER" version of this one?
NMFHTits.jpg

HERE is the air under the bushes:
NMFHSean.jpg

h2otoyz took this one:
NMFHModularScott.jpg

U

U turn

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Ardrossan, AB
Been around for a while. I tried to make the Animal ride, but just couldn't get off work long enough to make the long rode trip. It might have been the last time I rode if I was there.:(

R.I.P. Animal

Everyone has listed the amazing things the people on this site have done to help others in need. The old pics are hilarious.:D

The 383 threads were my favorite. Looter was everywhere!!!

I've bought a sled and many sled parts here. I've made some great friends on this site. The information on the old site was incredible. Too bad it was lost.

I hope the peeps that made this site what it was in the past stay, and those that left come back. That would make it a steal for $10!!:beer;:beer;

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
What happened to LeeDoo? He was in Bozeman right? He was cool...I remember chatting with him a LOT. Did he change his username too at one point?

Aug turned into a punching bag for a while on here didn't he? LOL

Lee is going to school in Laramie, he got married this summer. I heard he was going to sell his sled but not sure since I don't hear much from him ether.

Think Aug was the one who changed his name, probably after being banned one time or another, lol. (aughole) He is going to collage in Powell right now.

Good times though. :)

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
The Way Back Machine. Not as good as the real thing, but as close as you're going to get.

Couldn't find any counter-steering, but some TO is better than no TO. Scott even makes a cameo:
Circa 2003: Anyone else ever pass Kidney Stones ?

383 shock & awe

Animal's Spelling Bee

Thanks for these! I LMAO at everything I could read! Good days for sure! I'd pay good money to have all of that content!

Reading Animal's words made me LMAO....and still hurt inside.... I'll never forget...

The Animal in all of us (by Rock Star)
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109823&highlight=Animal

Last edited:

Horsepower800

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2008
It's easy for us to assume we understand the intentions of Christopher and HP, The fact is we dont know, many are assuming the worst. Change is hard for a lot of people, but give it a chance to develop and see what happens, I'm sure the intentions are good, I'm sure they are not trying to turn this into a bad place. I personally have not been on here as much as I used to be because I get tired of the pissing matches and the whining and name calling and finding fault with everything and everybody, This should be a fun place to come to, not to take a beating. Help and support each other, not tear each other down to prove your manhood or whatever your cause is. It's sad this is what is happening to America, it not just here, its everywhere. Being a great place should start here, we as sledders need to be a notch or two above the rest, we set the example, We make it what it is. If we dont we destroy ourselves from within. Look for the Bright side, not the down side. Have a wonderful ride a lot great snow winter.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The Way Back Machine. Not as good as the real thing, but as close as you're going to get.

Couldn't find any counter-steering, but some TO is better than no TO. Scott even makes a cameo:
Circa 2003: Anyone else ever pass Kidney Stones ?

383 shock & awe

Animal's Spelling Bee

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL good stuff.

383...classic stuff.

I am ROLLING on the floor at Teto's kidney stone thread. WOW that funny stuff.
I saw some names on there I have not seen in a LONG time. Goooooood stuff. Summer was always interesting around here back then.

Last edited:
M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
HAHAH! I am seeing some of the old chit I photoshopped...This is great! Beels with that fish LMAO!

Who has a picture of the John Deer rev i did. That sucker was passed around when John deer wanted to buy doo or visa versa. That damn picture even made a magazine in Canada.

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
Teto's kidney stone was the BEST THREAD EVER....

Talk about 2-3-4 punch... Someone would set it up and 3 or 4 more would smash it out of the park.

Now, to whoever the hell is running this show, there was an example of how great this place once was and there was very little moderation. Simple forum, simple rules, great fun.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
For myself, a highpoint in the history of SW was when a gentleman came on here looking for Ski-Doo stickers and maybe a Snowest magazine subscription for a young boy named Brendan. Brendan had cancer. The good people on here took it one step farther and donated enough $$ in a short time to grant his wish....plus buy Brendan a new MXZ-120, delivered to his door by a nearby dealer and $$ left over to help the family with medical bills. Not sure what ever happened with Brendans health but I'm sure this took his mind off the cancer, at least for awhile. :beer;:)

Premium Features