• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Farmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Carbondale, CO
I wish I could I find the whole thread but some of the old gaurd will recognize this line instantly.

"let's just say I am pretty advanced fighter".........

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
my favs:

- darko and fab lay down a 12 month thrashing on apexnoobehind
- Dakotaman and wendy...STFU and make me a pie, DKman posts a pic of his face:eek:
- Liver had a ton of wit and was hella funny
- snowkid17 pissing off the world...the MJ avator from AC
- freaks BIS trophy
- fordmans red t-shirt pic
- OT track stand tuning
- OT boost at idle
- diesel sled thread
- OT still thinks the TRA ramps move, and it took years for me to understand WTF his point of view was....dude is nuts!
- plane treadmill thread.....OMG did that thing get crazy!

outside all that ive met some killer friends who will be in my life for a very long time, hope it stays this way until i die, still plan to met others.....this forum has changed my rec. life for the better, we can all agree on that

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
holy crap, I completely forgot about them! Wonder what they're up to...anyone still talk to them?

They bought a freakin' island somewhere.....the whole thing! I haven't heard from them since last year, however. They have one kid, Rick, who must be about 2 years old now. Still in South Dakota, probably cheering for the Packers, and who knows how Ryan is feeling about his idol Favre??? Hope they're doing well....

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Good times.

Whatever happened to Rhea. I remember when she went to work for Boss seats...never talked to her shortly after that. She disappear?

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
heck i havent even been here all taht long buy man there is some FUNNY stuff i remeber.

old vs new muffpots, the polishing thread... good stuff

countersteering pendulm made me almost cry.

snopropanther's highmark thread was epic as well...

and looter pics coming up everywhere.

mcride

SnoWest Sponsor
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
What a tremendous amount of knowledge that has been amassed on this forum. Unfortunatley it does seem to get sort of negative on occation. It is a great sport go ride..you will come back happy. Ok if you dont break anything you will come back happy. But there is at least a 2% chance everyhting will go well.

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
To Scott, and others that have kept this post going thanks! I don't come on to much or haven't. This morning I logged on and found this thread. I gotta say what I great thing to wake up to on a saturday morning with a cup of coffee. Oh the memories are great, the pine cone threads, Jeff C's oil threads and so much more that take me back on this forum. I used to follow this site everyday logging on many times throughout the day to add comments or just follow. Those truely were good times! Thanks to all!!! Hilly. formerly (Stoy) for those who remember that far back.:face-icon-small-hap

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
To Scott, and others that have kept this post going thanks! I don't come on to much or haven't. This morning I logged on and found this thread. I gotta say what I great thing to wake up to on a saturday morning with a cup of coffee. Oh the memories are great, the pine cone threads, Jeff C's oil threads and so much more that take me back on this forum. I used to follow this site everyday logging on many times throughout the day to add comments or just follow. Those truely were good times! Thanks to all!!! Hilly. formerly (Stoy) for those who remember that far back.:face-icon-small-hap

still driving a POS Ford? :D

I know, every time you get on here I ask the same question... :p

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Four buybacks on the 6.0! and a break down in the Black Hills this summer while on vacation costing me a $700.00 bill for a rental! I finally learned and bought a new 6.7 Cummins. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features