• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your thoughts on the invasion?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Thank you Snowracer21 for actually giving a s&^* about what you say & putting some thought into it. I may not agree always with you, but I respect you.

Yes things are different than they were 100, 200, 300 years ago. Maybe the Indians should have been concerned about their borders. If you fled your home, in some third world country because of fear of death for your children, where would you want to go? Mexico, where the drug cartels control 1/3 of what goes on?

Mostly what I see here is a bunch of bigoted folks who will buy whatever line of crap Trump sells them. It literally makes my stomach turn to hear people referring to the suffering of others as has been written in this thread. I know I'm not the popular opinion here & I'll get called a libtard & I don't give a s&^% what else. Its a humanitarian issue, not a political one if you ask me. I'm a staunchly independent voter who would never have considered voting for either Hillary or Trump. About the last President I have much confidence in was Reagan, and he pushed some things a bit far as well.

So, feel free to call me names. I'd love to have some more immigrants in my neighborhood.

OK smart boy, now's your opportunity to tell us all "I told you so!"

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
For those that are paying attention, these two are the same, it just depends on your preference.

By the way, there's that number of 100,000,000 in the top one, remember when they hit that number the peoples sovereignty is done and it will be the government that has it.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is how the Mexican Army covered their ass taking care of the cartel, last year, obviously it doesn't matter.

Premium Features