• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOOOOO HOOOOO! AN 1100CC BOLT-IN BILLET MOTOR FOR THE PRO RMK!!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
You actually thought about getting one of those ugly and frail things? It's the same dang motor as they always have. Just new skin.

If I were you I'd go with Poo or Doo.

WTF! Do you troll the fourms looking to hack on the new cat?:nod:

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
The motors are done and running. Today was the first day out on the motor . So far it is by far the smoothest running twin I have ever owned. It has zero vibration in the motor. I am haveing some issues with electrical witch cut my day short . Come find out my voltage reg is what was causing me grief . I will going to cpi this week to do alot of testing on different pipes and so forth . The motor ended up wieghting 76 lbs complete with ignition so not to bad. I will post later this week after what i find out but from what i have seen so far it will be awsome.

Here is two pics of the finished motor!!

Brad

twin 1.jpg twin2.jpg

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
Well he and I have a "Kahlhammer kinship"....so he feels bad for me and will send me a test motor ready to bolt in. :)

Yes I do feel really bad for you . LOL BTW I put a carbed version in my iqr chassis. The pro is next I will be making a direct bolt in motor plate and single pipe for that chassis. This was the easiest way for me to get the twin running is to just pull the tripple out and bolt it in It uses most of the same parts.

Brad

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
Well he and I have a "Kahlhammer kinship"....so he feels bad for me and will send me a test motor ready to bolt in. :)

I can't believe people feel sorry for your stupidity.:face-icon-small-hapHahaha.

Lemme know when you get it bolted in, I'll need a test ride on this bad boy.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Butt_Crack, You just disqualified yourself from riding it. You are benched...and get to watch me ride it.

Lol

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
For all you wieght guys the twin I wieght with ignition and carbs wieghts 77lbs . The tripple wieghts 109 with carbs and ignition . That is pretty dang good I would say for some solid billet motors!!!

Premium Features