• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOOOOO HOOOOO! AN 1100CC BOLT-IN BILLET MOTOR FOR THE PRO RMK!!

R

RKT

Jul 19, 2001
Preston, Idaho
www.2strokeheads.com
SHOOT.... I saw this billet engine and then went and whittled out a 1500 twin out of a block of wood that night.. Ran it the next day and it ruled!!!

As usual, Brad has taken this engine to the next level.. I just hope he calls me to go with him to tune it.... Hint hint...

Nice work..

Kelsey

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
SHOOT.... I saw this billet engine and then went and whittled out a 1500 twin out of a block of wood that night.. Ran it the next day and it ruled!!!

As usual, Brad has taken this engine to the next level.. I just hope he calls me to go with him to tune it.... Hint hint...

Nice work..

Kelsey

Now that would be bad azz . My guess is your pistions are made out of plastic for extra high durability. LOL

E
Jan 18, 2008
St. Paul, AB
I'd like to put my 2cents in on the whole have you tested it thing. I've never even built a 250 single cylinder with the thought in my head that this may not work. Brad is not re-inventing the wheel here, he is creating the 24" custom machined wheel vs the factory 13" steely. He doesn't have a bean counter standing behind him holding him back and an advertising team saying hurry up, with a procurement guy searching for the cheapest way for somebody who doesnt know what a sled is to build it. Brad and his team all ride sleds, those sleds will have these motors, people know who they are and they will not last a week in this business if it doesn't deliver. Now there's a certain pinky/purple anodizing color that has forced Brad to even go down this road in the first place, and he is putting himself in the public eye knowing full well the repercussions if he sends you junk. Remember there is another company charging $4G plus for only 60cc more and while those motors may be impressive they won't(shouldn't) hold a candle to an 1100, all things being equal as far as porting and pipe. KUDOS to you Brad and everyone on your team for stepping up to the plate with new and very exciting goodies for the polaris team, theres enough of your gear running around for pre-orders to be piling up without even having any on the snow.

M

MBR44

Nov 26, 2007
Gaylord, MI
Nice work brad. Almost too shiny to put in a sled. I will test one here in the flat lands for you, I'll put on tons of miles in a season, with your 1650 that is.

C

Comp 670

Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
Wow Brad....Cool to see someone taking on something like this in the day of the turbos...

I wish you all the luck and hope it runs well for you. The Pro with that engine will be incredible!! When I built my M1150 it was by far the best all around sled I have rode and did everything I wanted it to. The Pro is a much better chassis and with that engine will be hard to beat. Wish I could win the lotto...

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
Wow Brad....Cool to see someone taking on something like this in the day of the turbos...

I wish you all the luck and hope it runs well for you. The Pro with that engine will be incredible!! When I built my M1150 it was by far the best all around sled I have rode and did everything I wanted it to. The Pro is a much better chassis and with that engine will be hard to beat. Wish I could win the lotto...

Mark it's good to here from you man . It will be a epic combo . I am about 4 weeks out on getting the twin running . Keep in the loop and check out the progress. You drag racing now or what. I just finished a 41 blown willys that is awsome.

Brad

C

Comp 670

Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
Yep,racing for prob one more season then time to hang it up..Just getting WAY out of hand cost wise..:face-icon-small-dis

Good luck with the project,I hope to see it run in person next season hopefully.Revy mabie?

41 Willys were just MADE for blowers....:face-icon-small-coo

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
The triple is completely done. 2 days on it now. More than 100miles on it and all i can say is it the smoothest motor i have ever set hands on. purs like a kitten and pulls like a horse. I will be heading to the dyno on monday to make sure the pipes are right and get some numbers . I am very curious to see what it will make I will report them when i get them next week.

The twin has been a little delay . I am now building the crank pieces in house as the suplier I had makeing them sucks and are habitual liers. . (not Indy dan either just to clairfy) This motor will be running very soon .

Brad

Premium Features