• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

V-Force III's for Polaris 900 ($110 shipped)

I have a good used set of V-force III's out of my 2006 polaris 900. I purchased the sled used this year and had to replace the intake boots so I thought I would install V-III's while I was there. come to find out the v-III reed logo tabs on this install actually go on the bottom so you can't see them thus I didn't realize I already had them:eek:. so I went ahead and installed the new ones since I had them and am selling the used ones. I assume they were put in when the 975 kit was installed in late 2006 so that would mean they have about 500 miles on them. Overall sled mileage is 920 currently with a few rides on the new reeds. So if anyone is interested then hit me up as i will sell them to the first $100...

PM me if interested, shipping will be $10 to all the u.s. normal postal service. Located in st.maries idaho currently. payment via paypal or money order only!

Reeds will come in the V_Force III box the new ones came in with instructions as well.

Thanks, Bucky

Last edited:
Premium Features