• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TML Roll Call

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Headed out in a few days...who all is planning on showing up to ride

any locals going to be around to show us into the honey holes?

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I have 2 complete sleds ready to go, look the **** out! Need to pay some bills, hit DMV, pack my bag, and I'm ready to go.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
i ordered up the Rooster clutch kit today too

got some parts piling up

just need a TURBO

S

SoCoLicious

Oct 14, 2012
Thanks to all The Crew for a great trip to TML. It was great to meet and hang out With the guys from Utah Tim, Brad, even my UFC buddy Jacob. I must tell you guys though you missed out on some pretty sweet pow today Dave and I struggled a bit with some of the terrain being newbies but great learning experience. :help::help::help:

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
Gentlemen, Thanks for staying at TML, pleasure having you and looking forward to more times like that, only being able to ride next time. Diz, video you posted looks awesome, thanks. Also thanks for the posts on TA. I see I just got a negative post from someone who stayed here earlier this month. Very frustrated with this as the guy who made the reservations was very happy and even left a tip for Michelle but one of his guys posts otherwise. I did sent him a message but have not heard back. GRRRR!!!!!!!!! Rant over, not sure how to proceed. Thanks again

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
Gentlemen, Thanks for staying at TML, pleasure having you and looking forward to more times like that, only being able to ride next time. Diz, video you posted looks awesome, thanks. Also thanks for the posts on TA. I see I just got a negative post from someone who stayed here earlier this month. Very frustrated with this as the guy who made the reservations was very happy and even left a tip for Michelle but one of his guys posts otherwise. I did sent him a message but have not heard back. GRRRR!!!!!!!!! Rant over, not sure how to proceed. Thanks again

Can't please everybody Mark. You exceed expectations all the time. Don't fret it.

Sam

Premium Features