• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Palins' un-American activities

H
Nov 26, 2007
havre, montana
palin/mcain for what he said ^^^^^

we need to get more control on what happens in our back yard, dc runs amuck on states rights and could care less if it ruins life for people in a state as long as dc idoits feel good in the morning:mad:

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Good cop bad cop. good citizen bad citizen. The country needs a few people running around reminding the government tards that they are only there; by the grace of the people. Threatening overturn of the government keeps them in check. There's nothing more American than keeping your government in check.

But, as the story said, Palin and her hubby weren't members.

Attacking Palin is great, takes the pressure off the guy running for the president's office.

I agree that Obama wants to talk to other governments, and he will help the poor. But, how do you feel about Obama sending your tax dollars to Africa, in the mist of our economic troubles? After all, the one bill that Obama can really take credit for is The Democratic Republic of Congo Relief, Security and Democracy Promotion Act (S. 2125), which only cost you 52 Million bucks (which I admit isn't much). But, you'd think a representative of Illinois would have constituents to look out for FIRST. Forget wealth distribution from the rich to the poor, try world wealth distribution. Rich industrialized countries paying poor countries. Hold onto your wallets. I see a rush to give it all away. Kyoto anyone???? How about rising sea level liability?

Last edited:
O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
I haven't heard of terrorist organization nominating Obama. I have heard of Middle Eastern countries endorsing him.
They are endorsing him because he is willing to talk to anyone, which I am in favor of. What can go wrong with sitting down and hashing it out? If it doesn't work then you really haven't lost anything, you are back at square one.

Could you imagine if Kennedy, Andrei Gromyko, and Khrushchev decided talking wasn't worth it during the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Bin Ladens number 2 has stated he wants Obama to win.

They are doing more than endorcing him. They are illigally sending him millions.

I really don't mean any offence, but you have zero clue about middle eastern mentality. You only agree to sit down because you are weak and too afraid to fight. Why do you think Iran has REFUSED to stop going for nukes? They know the EU will NEVER do anything to them.

The terrorist endorse Obama because they know he will force our troops to give up and pull out, leaving Iraq to them so they can take control and have a new country to use as a base for their operations just as they did in Afganistan.

As for the Cuban missile crisis, that was a whole different situation with a whole different sent of rules. Cuba was nothing more than a pawn between the 2 major powers and who would blink first.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Bin Ladens number 2 has stated he wants Obama to win.

They are doing more than endorcing him. They are illigally sending him millions.

As for the Cuban missile crisis, that was a whole different situation with a whole different sent of rules. Cuba was nothing more than a pawn between the 2 major powers and who would blink first.

Post up some proof about Obama getting millions of illegal terrorist money, that is bull$hit you know it.

Yes, Cuba was pawn which is why Kennedy didn't negotiate with Cuba...

Andrei Gromyko, and Khrushchev are Russians ;)

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Post up some proof about Obama getting millions of illegal terrorist money, that is bull$hit you know it.

Yes, Cuba was pawn which is why Kennedy didn't negotiate with Cuba...

Andrei Gromyko, and Khrushchev are Russians ;)

Yea, I know they are russians:p
I'll find the article. There is no concrete proof, there are aligations, they have had to return money to palistine, there is evidence of corruption concerning the donation cap but obama refuses to allow anyone to look.
I think it was on the drudge report.
I'll check it.

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
ANYTHING but un-American?

So this group wants to go to war against the American Government and that is fine.

What if Obama belonged to a group that wanted to go to war against the American government; would you feel the same way?

Nobama does belong to group that wants to go to war with America!!!!

He is a muslim, and muslims have this little ****** with trying to kill Americans. Something about us all being infadels and allah being great...blah blah blah......
islam.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I'd have to agree, if this was about Obama all you guys would be tearing him a new one.
I wasn't pro McCain until Palin came on board but the more I hear her talk the more I think she belongs on a school board and not in the White House.
Yeah she may be good for snowmachines but you can't cast your vote solely based on that.
Now don't get me wrong I think Obama is full of chet and has gotten caught lying.....already.
It's between a Douche and a Turd...which one can you choke down easier and there's no point in fighting about a Douche being better then a Turd.

Nice ADMIN neg. repped me for voicing my opinion and trying to get everyone to stop fighting over this stupid chet.

Whatta douche.
I think we need a new admin.
Whatta bunch of chet.

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
General Petraeus believes we should talk to the enemy....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1FK-JdLEN4

Khaddon
Your views of that religion are incorrectly twisted. Muslims are a peaceful group, that actually have no problems with Christians. Their religion actually allows them to marry a Christian (but not a Budhist...). Most of them hate Osama Bin Laden as much as we do. His actions have made their life a lot harder, because it incorrectly protrays their religion. Flying an airplane into a building full of innocent people is not allow or promoted by Islam. It is against the religion. What Bin Laden has done is the extremist side. It would be like basing all your views of the Christian Religion off of the actions of guys like David Koresh, not extactly true or fair, right?

On top of that Obama is not Muslim, he is Christian, you saying he belongs to a group that hates America is simply not true. You back it up with nothing, and if there was anything to back it up you would have posted it, but you know it is not true, not sure why you are spewing lies.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Nice ADMIN neg. repped me for voicing my opinion and trying to get everyone to stop fighting over this stupid chet.

Whatta douche.
I think we need a new admin.
Whatta bunch of chet.

No I got the same thing. It is some tool who will ***** in one thread about how you need to man up and sign your name, but yet he instead signs fake names himself.

I think it is funny when people leave you negative and sign someone elses name. There was a time when I got positive reps from say "bob" and then on the same post I had someone leave me negative with "bob" signed again. He obviously can't do it twice.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado

Khaddon
Your views of that religion are incorrectly twisted. Muslims are a peaceful group, that actually have no problems with Christians. Their religion actually allows them to marry a Christian (but not a Budhist...). Most of them hate Osama Bin Laden as much as we do. His actions have made their life a lot harder, because it incorrectly protrays their religion. Flying an airplane into a building full of innocent people is not allow or promoted by Islam. It is against the religion. What Bin Laden has done is the extremist side. It would be like basing all your views of the Christian Religion off of the actions of guys like David Koresh, not extactly true or fair, right?

On top of that Obama is not Muslim, he is Christian, you saying he belongs to a group that hates America is simply not true. You back it up with nothing, and if there was anything to back it up you would have posted it, but you know it is not true, not sure why you are spewing lies.

A quick side note on the muslim religeon.
It has been hijacked by extremist much as the enviromental movement has. The terrorist use it as an excuse to carry out their war against the west. They use little bits of the religeon here and there to try and make their points. They convert lost or confused people looking for purpose and subvert them to their views. They then attack under the guise of religeon to add justification and creedance to their cause.

Until the average muslim stands up and stops the terrorist nothing will change. Look at Iraq, as soon as it became apparent we wern't running, they found the courage to stand up and the attacks dropped big time. The average muslim is tired of the terrorist and their stiffling views. That is why the extremist are finding it harder and harder to get members and find save haven.

Now, back to politics.
:p

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/th..._to_file_fec_complaint_on_o.html?hpid=topnews

http://www.newsweek.com/id/162403

I never said terrorists were sending him money, I said middle eastern countries were sending him money.

I read both of those and I honestly don't see anything shady going on.
"While no organization is completely protected from Internet fraud, we will continue to review our fundraising procedures," Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt told the magazine.

When we were made aware of an ad for a Nigerians for Obama fundraiser in a Nigerian paper, our attorneys sent a letter to the paper making it clear the event had nothing to do with our campaign, and that we would not accept contributions from the event," one Obama aide said.

There is nothing there. When they discover the money is questionable they have been refunding it. This attorney for the RNC is basing his case off of PURE speculation (we know what kind of trouble speculation go us into with the economy, right?)

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
actually, they only return it when they are forced to.
They never admit or investigate anything themselves.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
actually, they only return it when they are forced to.
They never admit or investigate anything themselves.

Wow.... you working for them? Cause you sound like you are making stuff up/guessing if you are not....:rolleyes:.....actually!

K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho

Khaddon

You can believe he is a Christian all you want.... Great for you....You have no proof that he is other than what he says....

I look at history with this guy, and yah, if you take each of these little pieces of his past alone......no big deal, but you pile them together and look at the whole pie, it is impossible to know what is true and what is not. Nobody knows what he truly believes because it changes depending on who he is talking to.

You've got his past associations, his books, his birthplace, his voting record, and yes, his religion......he will continue to say what he needs to to get elected.

I do think he is a muslim, I think it makes more sense based on his background and all the info I have found and taken in....

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Well then you my friend are an idiot.

He was born in the U.S. he has been associated with this church for many years. His voting record? How the hell does that make him Muslim? BTW FTR he is not the most liberal Senator he ranks 14th.

Past associations? Like who? The guy that was causing problems when Obama was six years old?

Yawn...

Even if he is Muslim (although he is not) why does that matter? It shouldn't, seperation of church and state right? Or is that only if it is your religion that is the dominate one?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
You can believe he is a Christian all you want.... Great for you....You have no proof that he is other than what he says

Actually there is proof.
He went to a racist, america hating christian minister for 21 years. Guy was his best friend. That is till Obam wanted to be president.

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
I love my country! Who doesnt harbor hate for our govt right now. You wanna hate someone? Just watch Barney Fwank on Oreilly, then you will hate govt. But we dont blow it up, we rise up together. When It happens I will be there....

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I love my country! Who doesnt harbor hate for our govt right now. You wanna hate someone? Just watch Barney Fwank on Oreilly, then you will hate govt. But we dont blow it up, we bend over together. When It happens I will be there....

Fixed it for you....

Premium Features