• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Palins' un-American activities

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I never commented, I simply asked for opinions of the article, yet almost every one of you jumped to conclusions...

Why is that?

Because your generally a flamming liberal douchbag ! why is that?

Ha ha ha ..... that is classic! classic stupid though! :p

What, don't ever try and question my beloved Sarah, and don't ever try and figure out why the defense for one side being patriotic, is not an applicable defense for a different side...(that you happen to disagree with)

My side is patriotic, and if you are not on my side, then you are unpatriotic... How much simpler can this be? :rolleyes:

Isn't it time for us all to feel good? I know my argument made me!:p

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Because your generally a flamming liberal douchbag ! why is that?
I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to YOU!

LOL, tell me how you really feel.

You sound like a 8-year old, with the names.

If anyone read the article, the one point is really makes is that if this story had been about Obama, people would be lighting him on fire over it.

It would be considered un-American

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Ha ha ha ..... that is classic! classic stupid though! :p

What, don't ever try and question my beloved Sarah, and don't ever try and figure out why the defense for one side being patriotic, is not an applicable defense for a different side...

My side is patriotic, and if you are not on my side, then you are unpatriotic... How much simpler can this be? :rolleyes:

Isn't it time for us all to feel good? I know my argument made me!:p

He asked I simply shared my opinion as to why people would come to the conclusions they did ! And I am not defending Palin Just my belief that those ideas are anything but unamerican!

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
ANYTHING but un-American?

So this group wants to go to war against the American Government and that is fine.

What if Obama belonged to a group that wanted to go to war against the American government; would you feel the same way?

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to YOU!

LOL, tell me how you really feel.

You sound like a 8-year old, with the names.

If anyone read the article, the one point is really makes is that if this story had been about Obama, people would be lighting him on fire over it.

It would be considered un-American

I disagree ! In Fact this is my bigest problem with Obama. He speaks of change but surrounds himself with the same old career politicians that have dragged this country down to the point we are at. I would support any canidate who honestly wanted to fix the problem . None of the current canidates before us now have the stones to step up and get the job done and if either of you think otherwise Your dumber than I thought .

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
He speaks of change but surrounds himself with the same old career politicians that have dragged this country down to the point we are at.

That is what makes the ability to have vision and to lead all that more important.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I disagree ! In Fact this is my bigest problem with McCain. He speaks of change but surrounds himself with the same old career politicians that have dragged this country down to the point we are at. I would support any canidate who honestly wanted to fix the problem . None of the current canidates before us now have the stones to step up and get the job done and if either of you think otherwise Your dumber than I thought .

Fixed for you. ;)

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
What if Obama belonged to a group that wanted to go to war against the American government; would you feel the same way?

um, he does.
Or did you forget about his good friend that bombed the Pentagon?

And heres another interesting fact.
In our constitution it mentions and specifically calls for militias. They are there specifically to fight the government for the time the founding fathers saw was coming. When big brother forgets who he is supposed to be working for. When groups can rig elections (acorn) and get people elected regardless of what the majority wants.

This election could go seriously sideways regardless of who is elected. There are nutjobs on both sides that are eager and waiting for a reason to start. Time will tell what that reason will be.

And guys, I don't really agree with Milehigh but I will defend his right to be an idiot all he wants. So, drop the name calling please. We should be able to have a good ol fashioned political fight without calling names and doing "too" much insulting.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
um, he does.
Or did you forget about his good friend that bombed the Pentagon?

And heres another interesting fact.
In our constitution it mentions and specifically calls for militias. They are there specifically to fight the government for the time the founding fathers saw was coming. When big brother forgets who he is supposed to be working for. When groups can rig elections (acorn) and get people elected regardless of what the majority wants.

What "friend" of Obama's bombed the Pentagon?
Are you referring to Bill Ayers?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

In February 2008, Obama spokesman Bill Burton released a statement from the senator about the relationship between the two: "Senator Obama strongly condemns the violent actions of the Weathermen group, as he does all acts of violence. But he was an eight-year-old child when Ayers and the Weathermen were active, and any attempt to connect Obama with events of almost forty years ago is ridiculous."[41] CNN's review of project records found nothing to suggest anything inappropriate in the non-profit projects in which the two men were involved.[44] Internal reviews by The New York Times, The Washington Post, Time magazine, The Chicago Sun-Times, The New Yorker and The New Republic "have said that their reporting doesn't support the idea that Obama and Ayers had a close relationship"

There is nothing there.

Want to talk about controversy? How about McCain's involvement in Iran/Contra? How about Keating Five? How about Bush/GOP ties to the Saudi Royal Family? Bush Sr.'s ties to Osama Bin Laden? How about how the Bush family made money from the Nazi's of Germany?

That is all fine.

The part about the Militia in the constitution is understood, but the difference is that it is not needed at this time.

On top of that, are you with the government (Elected position) or with the group that is trying to take out the government?

You really can't be with both.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I'd have to agree, if this was about Obama all you guys would be tearing him a new one.
I wasn't pro McCain until Palin came on board but the more I hear her talk the more I think she belongs on a school board and not in the White House.
Yeah she may be good for snowmachines but you can't cast your vote solely based on that.
Now don't get me wrong I think Obama is full of chet and has gotten caught lying.....already.
It's between a Douche and a Turd...which one can you choke down easier and there's no point in fighting about a Douche being better then a Turd.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I'd have to agree, if this was about Obama all you guys would be tearing him a new one.
I wasn't pro McCain until Palin came on board but the more I hear her talk the more I think she belongs on a school board and not in the White House.
Yeah she may be good for snowmachines but you can't cast your vote solely based on that.
Now don't get me wrong I think Obama is full of chet and has gotten caught lying.....already.
It's between a Douche and a Turd...which one can you choke down easier and there's no point in fighting about a Douche being better then a Turd.

I agree with that ! The smartest Vote would simply be NO!

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
The part about the Militia in the constitution is understood, but the difference is that it is not needed at this time.

Who gets to decide when it is needed?
The government?
We the people decide when and what size of a militia we want and when it is needed. I think we need a huge explosion of members in militias today. That would get the attention of those in washington that they are stepping over the line and need to back up.

Since we only have a 2 party system, I am pretty much stuck with republicans. To vote 3rd party is a vote for a democrat, which I won't do.

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Call me stupid but I don't vote because I don't want jury duty. Also because I usually don't like the canidates. I am pro Palin but I'm not much for McCain. And also, if I voted for myself, I would probably be the only one. I guess one other reason would be because MT only gets one electoral vote.... big whoop! :devil:

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Who gets to decide when it is needed?
The government?
We the people decide when and what size of a militia we want and when it is needed. I think we need a huge explosion of members in militias today. That would get the attention of those in washington that they are stepping over the line and need to back up.

Since we only have a 2 party system, I am pretty much stuck with republicans. To vote 3rd party is a vote for a democrat, which I won't do.

Obviously that is my opinion. I see no need to "over turn" our government at this point. I agree the option should remain on the table, but I don't see it being needed right now or anytime in the future. If you want to talk about our Liberties and rights being trampled, lets talk about the Bush Companies Patriot Act. So much for the "conservative" government staying out of our private lives.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
If you want to talk about our Liberties and rights being trampled, lets talk about the Bush Companies Patriot Act. So much for the "conservative" government staying out of our private lives.

To a degree I agree with you about the Patriot act. However, some of it is needed, such as overseas easedropping. We were tracking Bin Laden by his satilite phone till the dems made it public.

There has to be some degree of intrusion into our lives or we won't stand a chance to win against the terrorist. However, on some points the patriot act goes too far. I am just truly afraid if Obama gets elected we are done for on the terrorist standpoint. There is a reason the terrorist orgs. want obama to win.

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
To a degree I agree with you about the Patriot act. However, some of it is needed, such as overseas easedropping. We were tracking Bin Laden by his satilite phone till the dems made it public.

There has to be some degree of intrusion into our lives or we won't stand a chance to win against the terrorist. However, on some points the patriot act goes too far. I am just truly afraid if Obama gets elected we are done for on the terrorist standpoint. There is a reason the terrorist orgs. want obama to win.

I haven't heard of terrorist organization nominating Obama. I have heard of Middle Eastern countries endorsing him.
They are endorsing him because he is willing to talk to anyone, which I am in favor of. What can go wrong with sitting down and hashing it out? If it doesn't work then you really haven't lost anything, you are back at square one.

Could you imagine if Kennedy, Andrei Gromyko, and Khrushchev decided talking wasn't worth it during the Cuban Missile Crisis?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Let's put the difficulty's of fixing the loused up economy aside. Do you enjoy recreating on public lands? McCain wouldn't be my dream president but maybe Palin can talk some sense into him, at least McCain understands hunting, fishing and sledding. Second amendment rights? Obama will take your guns away, all we need is one more liberal supreme court justice and it's all over. McCain/Palin will fight for States Rights. Obama will overwhelm you with federal government programs. It looks to be a no brainer for those who are outdoor enthusiasts!!

Premium Features