• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 2011 Gathering of Overly Competitive People Summer Ride

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Somebody's having fun

DSC_7434.jpg

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
Phatty hit the gap flying on his M8 turbo. It bottomed the skid pretty hard, but it was a super cool line (the photos don't do justice to how big that gap is and how steep the run up to it was). Awesome line Phatty!

DSC_7651merge.jpg

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Phatty hit the gap flying on his M8 turbo. It bottomed the skid pretty hard, but it was a super cool line (the photos don't do justice to how big that gap is and how steep the run up to it was). Awesome line Phatty!

DSC_7651merge.jpg

Holy fawk!

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009

DSC_7651merge.jpg

amazing picture

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa

DSC_7651merge.jpg

Amazing series of pictures.

J

Jenkins

Dec 11, 2008
Eastern Idaho

DSC_7651merge.jpg

Well done Phatty! Wish i had a memory card for the GoPro i had strapped onto you!

D

doornenbal

Dec 3, 2007
how do you do that with pictures, leave the back ground the same and show 5 or 6 pics of the sled in different positions??? I have looked at a bunch of programs with no luck???

fourthmeal

Administrator
Sep 11, 2008
Idaho
www.snowest.com
how do you do that with pictures, leave the back ground the same and show 5 or 6 pics of the sled in different positions??? I have looked at a bunch of programs with no luck???

You do it manually. You have to shoot the series without moving the camera. Then take the first shot and then clip, crop or cut out the rider from each additional photo and place it onto the first photo in the correct position. This one is kind of sloppy, you can see where the roost is cut off on a couple of the ones that were clipped out and placed on the original.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Well done Phatty! Wish i had a memory card for the GoPro i had strapped onto you!

bahaha, best part is both us playing with the go-pro, Why wont this POS work? haha, oh yeah, we need a memory card! haha

Awesome Pics Ryan! That stupid bump right before the lip soaked up my entire suspension. Still a fun climb :) Had to hold my own with all the pro riders up there ya know :boxing:

Premium Features