• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Starting to see how it feels....

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Its just about time to ride the damm thing! Leavin early saturday morning! Almost have everything ready to go, just have to set up the suspension and either glue or put the new bottom side intake frogzskins on.

psychosledder73

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
Fernie BC
Yep, classic snowest! 10 or 20 sleds have some problems and the thousands of others must have them too. I've got a bridge for sale if the OP wants to buy it. No issues, I swear! Lol

I know lots of guys with the new chassis that have had Zero issues. Mind boggling, I know! To be honest, with that kind of attitude and starting a BS thread like this, I'm kinda hoping something does go wrong for ya.

Bring a rope......

Mines been great!

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
11 M will be a solid sled for you, i love my 10M so much so i didnt sell it!

But my new hcr made it look like a kitty cat in the steep n deep.

-Aksnopro

Im sure you could highmark anything and anybody on an actual kittycat at 130 pounds! :face-icon-small-sho Im light at 170 and love beating my buds with my weight advantage. Lets ride together sometime, because Ive got to see it to believe it on the 12 making the 11 look silly, especially in the technical tree riding, and especially on an HCR. a Hit me up sometime bro, I usually ride Saturdays and havent ridden with a 12 yet. I ordered one and backed out. Im sure the 11 feels huge after riding with that 12 and its super small front end. Im sure its nice to have more field of view when jumping too...

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
Its a different beast but im able to turn tighter circles then my 10 too. I still love my 10M. :)

Yeah AKbd. I live right next to three bears in palmer/wasi hwy. i ride every weekend ill let you know. I hate to do any comparing right now with my belt issues but even with clutch issues i was smoking my 10 :)

Literally walking past where my 10 is r'ed out but just not having the track speed.

Still think my 10 lays over easier, but i have found a happy spot and can whip it around noce on the hcr. Hard to compare the two with the a-arm differences.

But my exit shocks i ordered for. 40" front end. So ill have both front ends for comparing :)

:)

-Aksnopro

Premium Features