• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Trail tank is my favorite......peace of mind to ride hard and still get back to the trailer with no need to strap cans.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Build it with all the accessories in the cat catalog like boards, bumpers, '16 front end etc. And show them what they could build with parts they already have,.......and a 940.........and a supercharger.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
First of all. Some ??'s

which Model of sled are we dealing with, is it a M8000, or M9000, what is the stock Track length? does it have the 2.6PC. can you get your hands in the 2016 3" Powerclaw, Do you have access to 2016 TEAM Clutches- this is a necessity!
Then we can determine ways to go, once we know what we are dealing with. Knowledge is Power.

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
All 2016 upgrades are a must.
3" PC to lighten it up and make a trench digging machine.
Skinz airframe hood to keep stock look and lighten the sled.
Skinz freeride seat.
Lower the bars by at least 3 inches.
B&M boards.
Front and rear bumpers.
Team clutches.
Slp stage 2 or 3.
Exit shocks on all 4's.
And a green/white wrap with snowest and cat logos, and I guess the idea of every me nevers name that posts on this thread in the wrap is a cool idea too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountaincat68papa

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls MT.
Leave the motor stock, put on the new 2016 spindles, a arms and new cat skis, replace the telescopic steering with the new fixed riser. Replace the rear suspension with 2016 and the 3 inch track and wala have fun!!!

WyoUltra

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
I would go with all of the 16' updates, narrower front end, and lose weight. Titanium fasteners, an SLP exhaust (or keep the factory pipe, remove the heat shield, have it ceramic coated, add a Diamond S can.) Go with a cool powder coating scheme (not a wrap guy either). Run a c3 belt drive, light weight seat, Elka shock package, some venting, 2.6 Powder Claw.

Last edited:

marvelous

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2012
Dent mn
add 2016 front end, and shocks, team clutches, 3'' track, add the new better adjustable bar riser, light can, belt drive, hinged hood!!!!, arctic accessory bumper, pick me to win it!

fc8464

Lifetime Membership
Nov 18, 2010
Fairbanks, Alaska 99725
Definitly a custom wrap highlighting Arctic Cat and Snowest. This way when its out on the snow or being towed around every body will know who provided the sled. Other than that the 16 updates and a set of Elkas. Fred

Bushpilot

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2005
2016 FRONT WITH SKIS
Tom's SIK suspension
Tether
Trailtank
3" Power claw
BDX hood
Diamond S Ti quiet can
Cat front rear bumper
Big Bore