• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

<<< SnoWest Arctic Cat FREE SLED Giveaway>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtdoctorLJ

Lifetime Membership
Mar 10, 2008
Miller, SD 57362
make it colorfull

Improve the steering turning radius, do a steering forward block and a mountain ski for starters. Get speedwerx to improve on the clutching and a pipe kit:face-icon-small-hap possibly some gopro mounts so I can show my friends expressions as I go by....:eyebrows:

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Sleeper

1) I could turn the 2015 into a 2016.
2) I could add anything else to it as long as it reflected the standards of Arctic Cat.

Upgrade as many parts as possible but make it into a "Sleeper" sled. Looks normal/stock to reflect the standards of Arctic Cat but on the inside its a fire breathing monster!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Sled needs to be solid. I think stick with the stock motor, do a pipe combo with a good can and a Powercommander V. Some good skis. The 2016 front end or an Alternative Impact 36" front end kit. Racewerx or Skinz front bumper. 3.0 Powerclaw track. Belt drive. Clutching mods. Vents. That should be a good setup that will be a great day in, day out sled.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm not w wrap kinda guy.
But in this case, I think a custom wrap with the name of each forum member participating in this thread printed somewhere on the wrap.

Ryan-41

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Cheyenne, Wyoming
www.myspace.com
The best thing you guys can do for that Cat is take it to VOHK!! :face-icon-small-ton

But honestly, the cat needs to be narrowed(like most people have said) and losing some weight would help with trenching and the sleds balance!

Ryan

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Pipe and can for sure, lose some weight that way and get a power bump...

I am usually a no-sticker kinda guy and prefer mono or 2 color sleds, I think that would look cool, powder coat everything black and green or some color combo that speaks Cat and yet is unique. But I also like the idea of a wrap with all the people's snowest forum handles on it... not sure there is enough space on the sled for that though.

Aftermarket shocks just because.

3" track to make it a monster...

How about a snow flap that you can retract from the seat? So you can pelt you buddies as you leave them in the snowdust... :face-icon-small-ton

And last but not least, pictures of it sitting in my driveway - my first new Cat since my 97 Cougar (that was won on the price is right)! :camera:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features