• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shredding the Mountains like very few can.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
That is definitely some sick tree riding. I got to ask though. does he have to pay for the damage when he does hit a tree? I only ask because I think no fear and skill is one thing but also when you don't have to worry about breaking stuff you are willing to take more risks in the trees. I think you would see a lot more people doing that if they didn't have to worry about paying for or fixing the sled when it does tag a tree or two. I have looked at a few sick line before and just said nope because "if" i don't make it i would be done for the year because I wouldn't have enough to fix it and its just not worth the risk. Not trying to take anything away from him because it is great riding.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
That is definitely some sick tree riding. I got to ask though. does he have to pay for the damage when he does hit a tree? I only ask because I think no fear and skill is one thing but also when you don't have to worry about breaking stuff you are willing to take more risks in the trees. I think you would see a lot more people doing that if they didn't have to worry about paying for or fixing the sled when it does tag a tree or two. I have looked at a few sick line before and just said nope because "if" i don't make it i would be done for the year because I wouldn't have enough to fix it and its just not worth the risk. Not trying to take anything away from him because it is great riding.

He is not taking iffy lines and thinking should I, he is taking the sled to its maximum capabilities and when it wont keep going he changes direction and deals with it. If you think, its to late, its something you just do. I pay all of $250 a year to have full coverage with a $250 deductible, and never think twice, your more likely to take a rock in the open. worrying is for sally's, perfect the skill and push the limit, when you know your sled and how to use it, even when something goes wrong you can work it to your advantage and stay in control.

Last edited:

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Well now that I have a new sled I have full coverage so i might take a few more risks. The only thing I dont like about when you crash is then you might be down for a few weeks and miss some of the best riding of the year.

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Seen him ride into a patch of trees on a steep slope and thought " he's f***ed" then after a minute, out he comes out the other side... WOW!!! Is the next thing I thought.. :clap2: Dude can ride :face-icon-small-coo

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Great video, my sled would be still stuck in the trees, oh wait I would not even try that.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Well now that I have a new sled I have full coverage so i might take a few more risks. The only thing I dont like about when you crash is then you might be down for a few weeks and miss some of the best riding of the year.

That's why you always need a spare, or a dealer with a loaner.....:face-icon-small-win

T

theletup

Jan 3, 2011
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Holy hell. I want to ride with this guy!! Not even to go out and ride but just to go watch him ride. I have almost every video out there and I can honestly say that this tops just about every vid part I've seen. WOW!

I love watching helmet cam footage of this so I can see what kind of lines he's picking out as the rider. Pretty cool. Thanks for the summer inspiration. Keep up the insanity Justin!

Premium Features