• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shredding the Mountains like very few can.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Impressive! Especially for a stock sled that has been ridden hard for many long days. Makes me wonder why I would want to mod my 2012 Pro that's coming and not just ride the crap out of it for 4 years and let Polaris fix it when necessary under warranty.

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Best sled vid I've seen in awhile! AWESOME!

+ 2 internets because it is KILLING ACMtnCat that this was on a stock Polaris....

Nice try! jay. I know Justin and I know how good of a rider he is too! A very good rider! He should be when he's riding 150 days a year! A rider like Justin doesn't need a turbo to sidehill in thick trees. I bet if he did have a turbo he would have made that first climb that he came up sort on, look like child's play!:face-icon-small-ton You would also see the level of insanity in the trees get even more ridiculous!

Justins skills are not surprising to me Jay! He's been riding like this for a few years!:becky:

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Crazy to think he's only be riding for a few years. He's only going to get better and rip sicker lines through steeper and thicker trees.(if that's even possible) :face-icon-small-win

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Crazy to think he's only be riding for a few years. He's only going to get better and rip sicker lines through steeper and thicker trees.(if that's even possible) :face-icon-small-win

I think he has been riding for more than that but like this for the last few years, it doesn't take long if you have the brains and the balls, as you can see the sled is capable so anyone that thought it wasn't possible its proof its up to you.
The lines are the ones behind you.
Riding this way you don't take lines, you make them.

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
No.... I think Justin has only been riding sleds for 3-4 yrs!:face-icon-small-con He's just a natural tree demon!:devil: He has little to no fear!:boxing:

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Damn!! Now if that doesn't pump you up to ride and get back in the trees....nothing will.

Blower riding........ 'er.......RIDER!

Yee Haw!

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
The fun part is getting to them unstuck when they are stuck, PS those pro's are real easy(compared to some others) to get out. Something about light weight I think.

i agree...just a stout tug on the ski and it will come out of most stucks

Premium Features