• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding partners.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
He's 23. He still thinks he's funny. Your wasting your time.

im actually not attempting to be funny. im engaging in conversation trying to figure out how im morally wrong, sexist, and disrespectful. people complain so easily on a forum simply because their little fingers are free to do as they please. if they want to find something to get mad about, they can definitely easily find something. your efforts on trying to intricately explain the meanings of my post is pointless. its a forum, good job on turning it into some serious freakout session.

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
Great thread Melinda, when I first started riding it was Friday night thru Sunday the same crew every weekend, as the years went by they all got "too old". Now I ride with my wife and kid and occasionally introduce some friends to the sport, "first rides free" and then let them decide if they want to take up the sport. I've met some good people here on Snowest and have hooked up for some good rides and plan on doing that more in the future. Basically ride terrain that suits whatever group you're with, it's all good times. When it gets technical, ya you gotta have the gear and "my back". :face-icon-small-hap

C

Clownshoes

Jul 10, 2011
North Salt Lake, UT
so anyway

I ride with (The TITLE of this thread) with my dad, uncle, and brother. On special trips my 84 year old grandma joins us. I would like to ride with some others though. Just a chance to meet and learn from other riders makes this hobby/sport more fun than ALL others! Also I look forward to meeting all of you. Hopefully.

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Ya, some good times at Hoo Doo and some great riding partners.

How come we don't do it anymore Scott?

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
We have a pretty good group of guys to go with. Range in age from 25 to mid 50's. Most have been riding for quite a while and can take care of themselves. Everyone is pretty eager to help when someone is stuck or broke down. Seems like our main goal is to find new areas or areas that provide some challenge to get in or out of. I think the most important part is make sure at least one of the guys in the group is upbeat and pushes the guys who aren't feeling competative that day.

Nothing worse then having a "friend of a friend" along that thinks he is the chit because he never gets stuck, usually because he is the one following someone elses track all day. Usually this guy is also never helping pull others out or willing to help fix broken sleds. We also hate riding with guys who think they have to "tune" all day to get the last little bit of hp out of there sled. We don't care if they work on their sled as long as they are not holding up the the show all day long.

Premium Features