• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Presidents weekend ride

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
My trucks broken and my ride canceled so it looks like I wont be making it either.

What a waste of money:face-icon-small-dis I'm sure you can find somebody to enjoy the free lodging with ya

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
bushy: dean & audry rode Re lastnite, was 1ft in lot when they left..

bushy whats the bed count? i've got seth 85% committted now... cool?

who else can we invite?

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Yeah, Seth's cool. What's sean doing? Bohica? Corpeleven? Snoshark? Duke1N? Q? anybody else interested?

Last edited:

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
6 beds like always, do the math. Couple of couches. No freeloaders. They pay full rate. I'm out of pocket $85.00, so i'll collect that first.

Are these guys really out or they going to change their minds. I haven't heard from Yancey, Just Corey speaking for all of them.

Last edited:

BTP

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2002
Colorado
6 beds like always, do the math. Couple of couches. No freeloaders. They pay full rate. I'm out of pocket $85.00, so i'll collect that first.

Are these guys really out or they going to change their minds. I haven't heard from Yancey, Just Corey speaking for all of them.

Sent you a pm couple days ago. I'm out.

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
Sounds like I will miss many good stories. I was interested back when you didn't have room:face-icon-small-ton, but then a new adventure came up.
My wife works with a lady that knows a guy who takes care of his step-uncles terrier that bit Steve in the ankle. Steve has money and lots of sleds. He is going to let my wife borrow one and see if she enjoys riding in the mtns. (I know she won't:face-icon-small-sho - Kind of like guys I know that won't take their wives golfing)
He has a cabin rented for the winter at "Arrowhead," roughly one hour from Gunnison is all the info I have from the women so far.

I'm in for next year.

Congrats on the new ride Corey

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
can we re-visit the menu topic?

how many can i expect at the meals?

2 from Iowa
Paul
Me

and

BR

so total of 5?

and Corey are you stocking any assualt zbros?....i'm considering buying a pair..

Premium Features