• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Presidents weekend ride

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
It lit up when I started it but not miles on it. I think it got wet. Not the best seals on them.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
final total is 7 or 9 or what?

i can help with the breakfasts, if the oven works....i'll bake fresh biscuits daily and bring a gallon of my 'wavy gravy'.....bang out some eggs and bacon to boot, too.

ideas?

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
It's a good half hour north of the boat. Probably get sled gas at the new SLO a few miles away but need to check. If not there, Clark should have it about 10 miles away.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
I think the ice is thick enough to drive out onto the lake for some fishing out the windows if all else fails. Eh. :face-icon-small-ton

About 8 miles we'll be over 10K and the snow is OK.

Guess we could back out, but getting any money back would be a stretch. If guys want to drop out we could try and fill their spots. Not sure who's going to jump at the chance to ride that area now though, so that could be tough.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Too bad we couldn't all get together...going to be a great week for sledding no matter where

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
"Hey Paul,
We have about 2 + ft here at the ranch, the guy's here now say there's 4-5 ' where they ride up in Crane and Whisky parks, more on the divide trail,... you can ride from the ranch:) I have High Octane, no ethanol gas here,....See you the 16th,... what time do you think you'll be getting here??
Steve"

From the cabin guy. Better than I expected. I'm psyched to ride that country. Most of it new to me.

Premium Features