• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LTS 2021 Snow Conditions

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Beautiful powder day today. We got 2 to 3 feet up top. Better get out and ride the temperature is warming up. My new 850 is running awesome. New flash and new adjustable weights from Boondocker. Put a smile on my face all day today. 0CF04ED9-8C9A-4E5C-94D9-4583765AA852.jpeg

chad800x

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Meadow Vista, CA
Hi Steve, you up for a ride Sunday? I’m picking up a new sled Saturday and want to go out Sunday and I’m looking for someone that knows the area. I messaged you this morning.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Well if you get a new sled stop by and check me out I’m 9 miles in. Three snowmobiles in the tree. As far as Riding goes I think I’m going to be out of energy credits by then. I’m riding tomorrow day 4. Snow conditions aren’t gonna last too long. I seen a lot of tracks in the last two days. Everybody’s out having fun. That’s what it’s all about.

chad800x

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Meadow Vista, CA
Well if you get a new sled stop by and check me out I’m 9 miles in. Three snowmobiles in the tree. As far as Riding goes I think I’m going to be out of energy credits by then. I’m riding tomorrow day 4. Snow conditions aren’t gonna last too long. I seen a lot of tracks in the last two days. Everybody’s out having fun. That’s what it’s all
Well if you get a new sled stop by and check me out I’m 9 miles in. Three snowmobiles in the tree. As far as Riding goes I think I’m going to be out of energy credits by then. I’m riding tomorrow day 4. Snow conditions aren’t gonna last too long. I seen a lot of tracks in the last two days. Everybody’s out having fun. That’s what it’s all about.
Hi Steve, I’ll stop by your place tomorrow around 9:00.

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Two little storms this week brought us about 10 inches of new snow here at the house. Up Top probably twice that. Could be one of our last powder weekends. Better get out and ride.

B

Btaoregon

Banned
Aug 11, 2022
United State
I really enjoyed the Skecher shoes. I've had them for some months and therefore the truth is I've got no complaints. they're very comfortable initially. It's becoming like I want new soles for them now, but I've already spent several hours on them. Thick bottoms on them. I have already removed 3 screws and a bit of metal from them. the sole reason he knew it had been there was that he hit the bottom with one step. very nice shoes.

B

btcdiana22

Banned
Aug 19, 2022
ca
I really enjoyed the Skecher shoes. I've had them for some months and therefore the truth is I've got no complaints. they're very comfortable initially. It's becoming like I want new soles for them now, but I've already spent several hours on them. Thick bottoms on them. I have already removed 3 screws and a bit of metal from them. the sole reason he knew it had been there was that he hit the bottom with one step. very nice shoes.
Miners from China

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations. A large order will be processed within 24 hours from the moment of payment and send to the client.

Upgraded shipping services are available at an additional cost.

Anexminer et3 eth miner 300 Mh/s

World delivery 3-7 days
cc6ad03bd9c745d417d07034ef4b8d58.jpg

Track Man

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
Coppins Meadow
Yeah Z we got enough to get a little road ride in yesterday. Mike and Nick went up to White rock. I’m still in sunny Arizona looks like i’ll be heading back soon. Bring it on mother nature keep it up.?

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Still working on that tan, eh Steve. The weather dudes are saying that next week's storm(Mon-Tues) should be a bigger one. Hope the hell they're right. Gettin' the roach ready to rumble. See ya soon. ✌️

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Decent coverage for a road ride. Land mines if you go off trail.
Z was nice to not show this but I will. Big thanks to Don Z and Bob for the tow out after I broke down. Snow was soft enough to need both sleds to get me out. Thanks again guys.

IMG_0125.JPG

Premium Features