• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lolo, Surveyor, HooDoo, Lookout--Stateline Riders Assn: 2014-15

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Was almost worthy of a road ride.

NOT my RZR. I wish. REALLY wish.
Those things are SURE fun.
The two seater is more squirrely...and fun.
That 4 seater is NO SLOUCH!!!
I could whip chitties in that. HAHA, I pulled a couple doughnuts up at 8000' in 5" of snow. It does just fine in that department.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Pretty close to the 100th page on here...let's wake this place up again.

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
alright

Got my new Wary Avivest, this is top notch, to bad they're goin out of business, it's a nice piece....

Now, c'mon snow...........

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Be careful winger. Those lightweight sleds break pretty easy in this low snow.:becky:

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
so......

Got about 30 miles in today up at Lola. One of the best first days I've ever had, up to 5' in spots.... New PRO ran fu@$in great, Damn these sleds are fun...

Pretty bottomless, but enough to carve, if u know where to look....

braapbraaaap..

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
anyone been to Taft area? heading up tomorrow to put some break in miles on the new pro

acdc

Premium Member
Jan 4, 2013
Inkom, ID
Ya I second that ^^ anyone know how Taft is? We are going out tomorrow and either riding Taft or Lolo so if any has any info on either it would be greatly appreciated. I have not ever rode either place and I am trying to sway the guys I'm going with to go to Lolo, but what's everyone's opinions

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
Ya I second that ^^ anyone know how Taft is? We are going out tomorrow and either riding Taft or Lolo so if any has any info on either it would be greatly appreciated. I have not ever rode either place and I am trying to sway the guys I'm going with to go to Lolo, but what's everyone's opinions

went up yesterday to do some trail riding and break in the QD belt on my '15 pro... unloaded at Taft and rode south (dominion creek) the lower elevations sucked, maybe 6-8 inchs of snow.. once i got higher in elevation there was maybe 2 feet on the trails... none groomed...
no off trail riding recommended unless you want a stump to the belly pan

acdc

Premium Member
Jan 4, 2013
Inkom, ID
went up yesterday to do some trail riding and break in the QD belt on my '15 pro... unloaded at Taft and rode south (dominion creek) the lower elevations sucked, maybe 6-8 inchs of snow.. once i got higher in elevation there was maybe 2 feet on the trails... none groomed...
no off trail riding recommended unless you want a stump to the belly pan

Thank you very much! Anybody got any info about Lolo?

Premium Features